Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They need to just freaking get on with it in bringing WWRY over here. I mean, how many years has it been running and it's still not been performed much here.

Didn't they perform that show for a while in Vegas? THEY SHOULD PLAY SOME SHOWS OVER HERE IN N.Y!

Well...I'd take "We Will Rock You" over "Equus" anyday...Dan Radcliffe and that whole production is moving to the city next summer

Great...:shocked: :shocked:

They need to just freaking get on with it in bringing WWRY over here. I mean, how many years has it been running and it's still not been performed much here.

It was only performed in Las Vegas, right?

I suppose it's easier too, I mean.. it's the same language.

Awesome...be sure to bring the pics of Bono...I'll bring the earplugs just in case we have to hear bad covers of Queen...*has bad memories of Kelly Pickler's performance of Bo Rhap....and of Joss Stone singing Under Pressure....faints*

Awesome...be sure to bring the pics of Bono...I'll bring the earplugs just in case we have to hear bad covers of Queen...*has bad memories of Kelly Pickler's performance of Bo Rhap....and of Joss Stone singing Under Pressure....faints*

I love how people were upset when Brian said something about how that one guy wanted to do WWRY, and they twisted and made it look like Brian was coming off as a jerk. I was thinking to myself, 'This is BRIAN MAY from QUEEN! That guy should've been content just to lick Brian's boots!' :naughty:

LOL Fairy Feller! I know....that whole thing was kinda blown out of proportion. Brian seemed like the experience left a bad taste in his mouth, just because of the editing that was done! Oh well....

Haven't seen you for a while, dude! Hope you're doing great these days. :)

Bono is packed and ready to go! HE'S ON A PLANE RIGHT NOW WITH Brian Williams (okay?)

WRONG BRAIN BONO...dumbass

nn_bono_plane_060621.ss_h.jpg

Oh Well...

The more the merrier!

Kelly Pickler...Bo Rap...

:puking: :puking:

:shocked: :shocked:

LOL Fairy Feller! I know....that whole thing was kinda blown out of proportion. Brian seemed like the experience left a bad taste in his mouth, just because of the editing that was done! Oh well....

Haven't seen you for a while, dude! Hope you're doing great these days. :)

yeah, its those sorta things that seemed to have made Brian not fond of the press over the years. But we'll see what they have to say when the new Q + PR album comes out next year. :punk:

And I've been fine. Just busy with trips and planning for college and that sort of stuff, but I'm free now and back to being lazy for the rest of the summer. :naughty:

Fairy Feller, yeah, I agree about Brian. He has become so much more vocal about his feelings...which is def cool! I'm glad he doesn't take a lot of crap from the media these days...and how he let's em have it when they deserve it!

*Gets excited at FF mentioning Queen+PR cd....*LOL

Glad you're doing fine. Laziness is good. I wish I could do that more often!!! Haha..

The more the merrier is right! More Mullet-Bono is a requirement though, girl.

I'm barfing right along with you.

Bono really doesn't want to...

BUT HE DOES MISS THE MULLET SO HE'LL BRING IT ALONG FOR OLD TIMES!

bono_mullet.jpg

(look how happy he was!)

This is gunna be a hell of a road trip eh!

Kelly Pickler...:puking:I DON'T THINK I CAN THROW UP ANYMORE!

He does look quite blissful in his mullet hair. We'll have to make sure to have a nice variety to keep us preoccupied...

And yeah, this should be one hell of a road trip! Queen AND Bono-mullet hair!!

Freddie just kicked Bono's mullet ASS that day...I don't think Bono ever recovered

To be honest...I can't think of a better combination...MULLETS AND QUEEN

Goes hand in hand

post-283565-1138462966.jpg

live_aid_concert_u2.jpg

Freddie and Bono mullet...one concert...one amazing day...ONE GREAT ROAD TRIP!

NITE!

Me too! I actually first heard about Mika in Bri's Soapbox, so hurray for Mr. May:punk:

Yeah me too! Someone had sent him a letter saying something like "You should check this guy out. He sounds like Freddie on the song 'Grace Kelly'"

Wow...that was a long time ago, last July. I've been a fan for about a year now wooooot!

Yeah me too! Someone had sent him a letter saying something like "You should check this guy out. He sounds like Freddie on the song 'Grace Kelly'"

Wow...that was a long time ago, last July. I've been a fan for about a year now wooooot!

Hahahahaha, it's true!! So happy anniversary!!!:yay: :yay: We should write to Brian thanking him for his wise advice:roftl: