:roftl::roftl:

Or a binch of doffidals, with a knut?With my ticking heart...

We'd have a poc-noc, and eat some smuked seelmon and weene...

Good Doo!

:roftl::roftl:

But I still prefer the pimps in the pimping station, and the water in the poops! :floor:

mika,

there are no words to describe my love for you and your music and artistry. you are my inspiration, and well, i can't stop listening to your album and i can't stop myself from bopping my head along, and choreographing dances to all of the songs. ( i'm doing a dance i choreographed to "happy ending" for my school's talent show! :P)

i love you so much! you are amazing! keep doing what you do and don't change for anyone or anything, or else, well, you wouldnt be the Mika we know and love!!!! i cannot wait for the new album, it's gonna be great! (i'll always think of the cinderella disney aspect to that particular song, and ill always do the birdie motions along with it, as well as with the horns.) :P

happy spring! welcome back to the UK! but, you better get your butt back to florida for those small shows this summer!

i love you! :wub2:

lol. did you know ur b-day is 4 days after mine?lol. thought i'd mention.

can't wait to see you meeks!

love always,

from, Aubz. :)

mika,

there are no words to describe my love for you and your music and artistry. you are my inspiration, and well, i can't stop listening to your album and i can't stop myself from bopping my head along, and choreographing dances to all of the songs. ( i'm doing a dance i choreographed to "happy ending" for my school's talent show! :P)

i love you so much! you are amazing! keep doing what you do and don't change for anyone or anything, or else, well, you wouldnt be the Mika we know and love!!!! i cannot wait for the new album, it's gonna be great! (i'll always think of the cinderella disney aspect to that particular song, and ill always do the birdie motions along with it, as well as with the horns.) :P

happy spring! welcome back to the UK! but, you better get your butt back to florida for those small shows this summer!

i love you! :wub2:

lol. did you know ur b-day is 4 days after mine?lol. thought i'd mention.

can't wait to see you meeks!

love always,

from, Aubz. :)

*feels ashamed of her own recent message* :naughty:

twitter-1.gifFOLLOWER"

OK MEEKS, you've reached 3,798 & climbing followers at:

http://twitter.com/mikasounds

I M P R E S S I V E !

Hey Alice I love your little bluebird, but shouldn't there be musical notes coming out of his mouth if he's a Mika Birdie!

Hey Mika, congratulations on getting so many followers!