gifgif.gif?t=1216718209

THANX for the

NEW VLOG:

Dancing.gif

STAY SWEET!

It is, hands down, the PERFECT Valentine's Day Surprise.

You can be well satisfied with all the wonderful

MIKA SOUNDS you are creating for us.

Now, you just need to reveal the release date!

Moochos Smoochos!

blowkises.gif

PS: Long live the MARINE SHIRT!

Edited by A. Clay

I'm SO proud of you! It's probably stupid ,but i'm crying bcs of happiness:blush-anim-cl:

On Monday i won't shut up,im just gonna talk every min how proud and happy i am bcs of our:das: second album *sigh*

You rock :biggrin2::punk:

:huglove:

PS.oh,and, Happy Valentine's Day once more! :wub2:

HI MIKA, from one of the MFC THREADS . . .

OMFG

The new album is gonna be BRILLIANT !!!

The guy is a complete and utter GENIUS. End of story.

EXACTLY!

[i couldn't put . . .[/color]

B-00118.jpg

new-legos.jpg

. . . . . . . . . it any better.]

Edited by A. Clay

Dear Mika,

Please please please don't play a gig in LA on the 9th of May. I will be seeing Keane that day and I don't wanna have to choose between the two of you if your gigs end up being on the same day :no:

Love,

Nono

Dear Mika,

Please please please don't play a gig in LA on the 9th of May. I will be seeing Keane that day and I don't wanna have to choose between the two of you if your gigs end up being on the same day :no:

Love,

Nono

ahhh that is so sweet :punk:

Dear Mika,

Love,

Nono

what she said!

Hi Mika! It's been so exciting on here recently and I'm sure it's going to get more so, very soon!The vlog is awesome and makes us even more hungry for the new album, the new blog is great and I'm sure the photographs of you will be goregeous!!

Please let us all know your tour dates asap, because we all want to see you perform again, but many of us need to make arrangements.Love to you always, from Marilyn

HI MIKA,

I think I read (somewhere) that you've been watching the news

on TV while in LA. Have you caught this yet?

3:30 AM . . . .

. . . HANDS DOWN,

BEST THING ON TV IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!

SING ALONG--

VARIATION ON THE THEME: A DIVIDEND, IF YOU WILL

Edited by A. Clay

Please Mika, can we have:

Some more snippets from your album to make us even more excited?

Or

Some tour dates so we can get our tickets?

Or

The date of the release of the album?

Or

The date of the release of your next single?

Or

All of the above... PLEASE MIKA!!!!!!

When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out?

When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out?

:mf_rosetinted:

When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out?

When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out? When is the new album out?

:mf_rosetinted:

And where are the tour dates Mika?