Please Stop!!! All Of You!!!

Sivan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant take it anymore...... :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

u all post interviews and AMAZING pictures of mika...

how can i live like this??!! u guys want me to have a heart atack?!?!?

its 3am now... and im looking threw some pix...

mika...if u read this... im not some crazy obssessive person but im sorry!!! u seem like such a sweet person and all i want to do is hug u!!!!! (be carefull at coachella....u gonna get the biggest hug ever! dont say i didnt warn u!) :bleh:

i think i might leave this place and go to some other forum...with NO mika....

i just cant take it anymore!!!

mika!!! stop being so cute! URE KILLING US!!!

im 27 and i feel like 16 all over again.... :)

and dont even let me start about mika music!!! can i say ADDICTIVE?!!?!

i cant stop shaking my butt!

AND ONE MORE THING! ppl here r so nice and fun to talk to! STOP BEING NICE!!! or i wont be able to leave this place!

ok ok no i dont mean it ;) love u guys!

H E L P !:blush-anim-cl:

you're not the only one....

this is the first time that i'm in a fan club, that i'm a real fan.....

it's never happened to me...

Lol!! I have the exact same feeling! I'm 20 and I feel like 12 again (that was the age I had my celebrity crushes lol). No way I would think that at this age I could be sooooooo wowed by an artist anymore!:shocked: it's unbelievable ....

So do I :biggrin2:I actually though that 'm too old for such a mania....But with MIKA it's different! :mf_lustslow:

I think MFC Should have something like this in the front page :

"Warning: This Space can seriously turn you into an addicted!"

(Or somenthing with a better English, of course)

agreed. considering the fact that i joined like 5 days ago, and i'm already addicted.

agreed. considering the fact that i joined like 5 days ago, and i'm already addicted.

me to! can you believe that MFC is helping me to give up smoking? Last week I smoked (more or less) 20 Cigarrets per day. Today, I spend my day here and I smoked 3!

I guess I have to thak you all!:D

LOL yeah really! stop being so irresistibly adorable Mika!!!!!! i can't help but be addicted. i hate having to go to school everyday and i seriously get like withdrawls and whenever i'm in the comp lab i'm like THANK YOU LORD I CAN CHECK THE FAN CLUB and then i end up getting in trouble for being on an "uneducational website" ... funny story, one time i was on the computer for a French class project and i'm like ummm... i'm asking one of my friends from this fan club that lives in france to send me some pictures of the Hotel des Invalides, Madam i promise!! hahaha :]

Siv, do you sleep at all?:blink:

I was just catching up on what`s happening on forum and saw you are here:wink2:

lol yes.... i should go to sleep tho.... now... ICK

tomorrow need to pack and everything for tomorrow night!!!!

friday morning we drive to coachella!!! woohoo!

I'm addicted to this forums, that's all I can say. I wake up and (when I'm not going to school) go here. I eat my dinner and sit here. And after the supper I'm telling my brother to go out, and I'm looking what's going on in here. Guess, that I couldn't spend one single day without being here. Thanks :)

lol yes.... i should go to sleep tho.... now... ICK

tomorrow need to pack and everything for tomorrow night!!!!

friday morning we drive to coachella!!! woohoo!

Sivan,

just read the message about Mika thinking of replying to ppl who contributed to Scrapbook. I almost fainted - but now need to tell you that I think I love you:huglove: Thanks again for your brilliant idea with the scrapbook:thumb_yello:

Have fantastic Mikatastic time! You are SO lucky to see Mika again. Wow!!!!!

:partytime2:

will be waiting for your Coachella posts :thumb_yello:

Blimey you lot, you're all so YOUNG! How do you think it feels to be 41 and feel like a kid when listening to Mika. It's FANTASTIC, (until you look in the mirror and remember you don't look quite the same on the OUTSIDE!!!) ha ha, love you all! xxx

• 6 months later...

great@! i'm the homeschooling mother of three little kids. give lectures and teach courses. have a very full and meaningful life, besides trying to keep the house looking normal and doing laundry. i'm 33 and in love like i am 17.

it is great what having something exciting in your life can do to you. this whole mika thrill has added such joy to my life. really. a blessing that i will seek more of in the future. having a concert in dec 3 that i am flying to to go see is like this awesome electric flash of WLAKSDJFLKAJSDFLKJASAAAHHHHH! and i love it. i wrote about it in my myspace - which by the way i only openned so that i could talk to sivan way back when. now, it is my mika place. slowly but surely.

by the way, you still have a week to email me your picture to add to the mika mobile i am making with other fans. or if you want to string some beads onto a string and glue a pic yourself you can mail it to my london hotel by dec 2.

thanks for sharing with me feeling so excited and so alive with mika's music.

gabi :blush-anim-cl:

I know exactly what all of you mean! People at school even call me mika, which I think is an honor:wink2: It's the first time that I'm an actual fan of someone and it feels so good! the first thing i do when i get home from school is check the MFC .. and when i just think of mika i get all warm and can't think of anything else but mika.. I've turned my friends into mika maniacs aswell! It is funny that all of you say that you feel 12/13 cause i am 13:bleh:

yeah i know. that's ok. there are blessing now that we just didn't have in our lives when we looked younger in the mirror. mika and loving his music for example was a thrill and joy i did not have those years ago.

all mylove

gabi