Picture Captions!

Zsina

I DON'T KNOW WHAT MIKA WOULD THINK IF HE EVER SAW THIS

i hope he doesn't. and if he does, i hope he has a good sense of humour. :naughty: maybe he would think this:

madrid2.jpg

Ooooo your all just a tiny bit mad

:roftl:

or maybe "i guess mellody was a little bit drunk when she made that caption!" - lol... alcolhol seems to make me creative. or just naughty. :naughty::lmfao:

btw, i love the way he holds his sleeve in his hand on that pic, don't know why but i think that's cute. :wub2: ah, makes me think of another caption for this pic:

"my sleeves are a tiny bit too long!" :bleh:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

normal_CIMG2912.JPG

*okay i'll make my devastating smile just for her*

or

*hey, she smiled to me ! and she's cute ! I wonder if she's single ?*

If u smile at me then will show u how it's done:naughty:

cdrel4fa7sw2.jpg

haha.... Oops! I shouldn't stare:boxed: it's too obvious... soon they won't make "official-we-don't-care-about-his-sexuality"-threads anymore:shocked:

mmmmmmm boobies:naughty:

Only a queston... no competition this week? :wink2:

mmm it's a pity! :(

Yeah I agree...but only 4 captionettes have entered captions...the thread is there..but I dunno..I am sad..coz I was happy with that copetition..but its okay..if only 4 people want to take part theres no need for it.Yeah I think we can make them just for fun...

Yeah its such a pity...but thats life....we tried Eir....But..okay..so it wasnt our fault...then just make them for fun and when someone feels like posting the best ones to Mika we can choose the best ones...

Hm....:(

Yeah I agree...but only 4 captionettes have entered captions...the thread is there..but I dunno..I am sad..coz I was happy with that copetition..but its okay..if only 4 people want to take part theres no need for it.Yeah I think we can make them just for fun...

Yeah its such a pity...but thats life....we tried Eir....But..okay..so it wasnt our fault...then just make them for fun and when someone feels like posting the best ones to Mika we can choose the best ones...

Hm....:(

hmm, i guess some are too lazy/have no time to enter their captions, and some might think theirs are not interesting enough to enter? i only entered because you (or was it someone else?) personally asked me to in this thread. i think it would be more successful if anyone could vote for any of the captions. that would make it less complicated for those who make captions and those who vote, but it'd surely be a lot more work for you, so of course i understand why you did it the way you did it! anyway, thanx for the work you did with the competition! :thumb_yello: