Picture Captions!

Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heh heh really great captions for the next pic and here is mine too...

mika1163.jpg

"down a bit...left a bit...up a fraction...stop! right there, now jiggle 'em really fast...ahhhhh that's better, I can NEVER reach that itchy spot on my own."

Heh heh really great captions for the next pic and here is mine too...

mika1163.jpg

"down a bit...left a bit...up a fraction...stop! right there, now jiggle 'em really fast...ahhhhh that's better, I can NEVER reach that itchy spot on my own."

HAHAHAHAH!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LMFAO you're a genius!

No, I'm just so bad at Photoshop that it's good. :naughty:

baggage or package? :wink2:

I was thinking the same thing. :lmfao:

mika1163.jpg

Perfect. :lmao:

Mika-music-02.jpg

Yeah, I was born in Beirut, lived in Paris until I was 9 and have been in London ever since. What noone knows about me, though, is that I'm in fact from America's Mid-West. *yeehah!*

God, that outfit is awful.

You don't like the outfit? I just don't like the shoes

I don't like the whole shebang: the hick shirt, the nude-colour belt, the poo-coloured pants, the shoes/boots/pieces of dead cow. I can just imagine him being at home at a rodeo in that outfit. :naughty:

*Images him on a macanic bull* Oh yeah that is terrible *sarcasm*

That would be some hot stuff haha

I don't like the whole shebang: the hick shirt, the nude-colour belt, the poo-coloured pants, the shoes/boots/pieces of dead cow. I can just imagine him being at home at a rodeo in that outfit. :naughty:

Well I think a pair of Blunnies or Redbacks wouldn't be a bad choice. :bleh:

Mika-music-02.jpg

Yeah, I was born in Beirut, lived in Paris until I was 9 and have been in London ever since. What noone knows about me, though, is that I'm in fact from America's Mid-West. *yeehah!*

God, that outfit is awful.

I don't like that picture too but it's because I don't recognize Mica!

He's fresh, a little childish and we don't see it in that picture!

*Images him on a macanic bull* Oh yeah that is terrible *sarcasm*

That would be some hot stuff haha

On behalf of the visual thinkers, I thank you. :naughty:

Well I think a pair of Blunnies or Redbacks wouldn't be a bad choice. :bleh:

I had to Google them before I realised that you're talking about footwear. Honestly, how can I call myself Australian? :roftl:

I had to Google them before I realised that you're talking about footwear. Honestly, how can I call myself Australian? :roftl:

Hehe, I was told that all the Ozzies grow up with those! That's why they are so lazy with shoestrings - they are not used to it! :naughty:

My Redbacks are almost 10 years old now and still in use (and not under the best circumstances: horses, rain, mud, etc.). Awesome footwear! :punk:

Hehe, I was told that all the Ozzies grow up with those! That's why they are so lazy with shoestrings - they are not used to it! :naughty:

My Redbacks are almost 10 years old now and still in use (and not under the best circumstances: horses, rain, mud, etc.). Awesome footwear! :punk:

Now that I think of it, I used to wear them when I was in Primary School. But I assure you, I knew how to tie my shoelaces. :naughty:

I thought SM would get this one... but now I'm not too sure... he looks like an aggie... (basically someone who thinks they're a cowboy but has never set foot on a farm...)

*shakes head* I knew what they were!!! must be cause I live in the country (but I don't own any...)

Nope.. not this Aussie!!!

So true. :lmao:

The clincher is that he's sitting indoors with sissy wallpaper all around him. :roftl:

I cringe everytime I see that photo! It is sooo not the image that I have in my head when I think of him!