New Moderators

mikablog

After weeks of discussion and debate, we have decided to promote three of our members to the rank of Moderators. To be honest, this was quite a hard decision because there’s loads of really great members here at MFC. As the forum grows, we will add more moderators, but for now we feel that these three are more than capable of helping MFC get even better.

This coming weekend, we will be upgrading the accounts of the following three members:

Steph

Sivan

Freddiesdouble

Their main roles will be to ensure that things continue to run smoothly and help new members feel at home.

Good luck, guys and gals! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After weeks of discussion and debate, we have decided to promote three of our members to the rank of Moderators. To be honest, this was quite a hard decision because there’s loads of really great members here at MFC. As the forum grows, we will add more moderators, but for now we feel that these three are more than capable of helping MFC get even better.

This coming weekend, we will be upgrading the accounts of the following three members:

Steph

Sivian

Freddiesdouble

Their main roles will be to ensure that things continue to run smoothly and help new members feel at home.

awww i feel so special now :) THANK YOU!!!

Good choices!!!!!! Steph the thread starter and funny interesting one, Sivan superwoman who gets to MIKA no matter how and Freddie :naughty: Lol

HOW TRUE!

I can just imagine Sivan in a superwoman costume!:biggrin2:

Steph

Sivan

Freddiesdouble

ej

hm...thank you, I feel very honoured and all i want to say is that I will certainly do everything I can to help each and everyone to make this place special for all of us and our visitors. thanks !:wub2:

Aw not those guys! :blink:

....... :roftl: :roftl: I'm kidding!!!

THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!! :groupwave:

Congratulations Freddie, Steph and Sivan!! :toot: As soon as I heard they were going to add new moderators I already knew the three of you would be included! ... Cos you guys ROCK!! :partytime2:

Aussie :insane: