Is it just me??

kjoshi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I do it ALL THE TIME. It's a really bad habit. When I have a song stuck in my head I write it like everywhere on my paper as if the song will transfer from my head to the paper haha. I'm crazy. I can't help myself.

Haha...yeah his lyrics and his name are alll over my books...what a great way to pretend to take notes...

One time my professor complimented me on how well I take notes cause I'm always writing...I just smiled and went on to writing Lollipop!:bleh:

Haven't done it yet. But I think it's because I don't have a notebook, or even a pen on school:p I just use my computer;p But it's alot of Mika stuff on it;) Pics, movies and his music;p

I think my boyfriend would be jealous if I was writing Mika's name everywhere:p

I do that too, today I amused myself by drawing the only lonely on on my book off nature sciences with a lot of colours and notes around it :roftl: but is it my fault that those lessons are always so boring? :sleep_1::fisch:

im gonna take a picture of my notebooks and post them on here

haha.... a little story related to this though,

so this kid is in my chem class and my study hall, so in the study hall he asked me for help with chem homework, so i got out my binder which is covered in mika! he's like who is that?! and im like mika...:wub2: and he's like would i know him? and im like he sings grace kelly, do you know that song? and he's like no, so im like, well, he's AMAZING

so then the kid goes to the back of the room and he's like, wait, is that mika? who sings grace kelly? just to tease me and my other friend who is sick of hearing me talk about him just looks at me and rolls her eyes. and then the next day we were in another study hall, and the kid is like, "hey! do you have anymore pics of mika? he's such a cutie!" ahah

it was hillarious

this was me :roftl:

*yes, he is a cutie*:wub2:

mmmyes

haha i agree with this board completely since i have like a bajillion things.

the other day i wrote "give her a dollar and she'll make you smile" then my friend drew herself as a stripper and mika paying her.

yup we have no lives =)

oh yeah and since shes more in love with bono she wrote

BONO IS GOD

MIKA IS JESUS

BRENDA IS HOLY SPIRIT (thats me)

for all you catholic people lol but i think its mika is god..duhh

haha i have mika written on both my hands every day hes all over my books in my locker in my notebook hes EVERYWHERE computer and i usually use the back of the posters i do for school as mika shrines and turn them in ive had a few teachers question who mika was haha... we even had to put gloves on for disection and before i could even touch my frog i took out a pen and wrote mika and and drew a pic of him on my gloves haha hes the only sunshine in my life when im in school:wub2: