Lips!!!

kjoshi

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oooh, pictures. Do I sense a challenge!? En garde! Hm, I certainly do love Mika's lips and am astonished to realize they have not had their own thread made already. But now I am off to find the perfectg mika-lips foto to contribute ^_^:biggrin2:

Good luck to you!!!!

I'm sure you'l find one, and I can't wait when you do!!

I love Mika's Lips...I dont know why but I'm drawn to them...

I don't know if there's a thread for it yet but there should be one...

I tried to find pictures but I couldn't aaaaaaan it's 2:30 in the morning and I have class in 6 hours...

But if any of you guys feel the same way as me...I think you should post some pictures!

ow I know what you mean... :naughty::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Mika knows how to work the pout!!! Lovely pictures, i wonder how old he is in the last one?:wub2:

I can't look at that particular photo too much...he looks about 16...I mean, I feel bad enough perving at him at age 23 (him, not me!!):blush-anim-cl:

Oooh, I've found a few

Sorry about the fourth one, I just realized the pic quality wasn't so great but his lips look great on the smaller pic.

haha yay! the 2nd to last pic is mine, thats so exciting i have good lip pics

I actually have a thing about lips too!

I hate men with no lips!! It must be awful and those women who have dark pencil then light gloss inside. My lips are nasty as they are always cracked but I like their shape.

Nice full lips-yum! MIKAS fit that category very well!!

xx

Well, when I showed video of Grace Kelly to my friend, the first thing she noticed, was his lips, while doing mmm xD She said, they are making a letter M. Have you noticed that?

it was him doing the "MMMM" bit that made me fall in love with him :) partly anyway LOL

I couldn't have said it better myself, deary! Oh, I have such a thing for a full set of lips :wub2: There are very few men with thin lips I could ever find myself attracted to except for Hugh Jackman, perhaps :naughty: But yes, my biggest weaknesses are and always will be lips and fabulous hair. Is it any wonder that I adore Mika? Never mind his other incredible qualities :naughty:

OMG! I'm just the same! I go absolutely ga-ga for guys with fab hair and well-shaped, full lips (and nice teeth/smile!)... If he doesn't have nice hair or nice lips.... :thumbdown:

And I love guys with kind of long hair, like Mika's. Not, like, shoulder-length though!

Gotta go to sleep! Love ya!