A random thread

Sivan

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes!! it's because i'm studyin something weird...international development..you know, least developed countries... :wink2:

oh! lol! oki, but sounds interesting! :biggrin2:

I've gotta go sleep now, it's 12.30 pm, now and i think i've got laryngitis or something, which is killing me cuz I can't sing along when I listen to Mika :thumbdown::roftl:

oh! lol! oki, but sounds interesting! :biggrin2:

I've gotta go sleep now, it's 12.30 pm, now and i think i've got laryngitis or something, which is killing me cuz I can't sing along when I listen to Mika :thumbdown::roftl:

oh poor!!! ok see ya good night!! buonanotte!

oh poor!!! ok see ya good night!! buonanotte!

It's horrible to not be able to sing with him :sad:

You have a good night too and sleep well. We might see eachother tomorrow... Don't study too hard :bleh:

xx nightynight :huglove:

Oh my, how did that come about? Please take care.. seeing Mika videos will help :D

I'm so stupid going out on a windy day with damp hair, but my hair takes like forever to dry... :thumbdown:

I will, I probably won't go to school tomorrow... Mika always help!! :naughty:

Haha, I'm just like that. When I have fever I have a hair wash and end up with a cold and then i have to hear these lectures from my family members 'you're only asking for more trouble' blah blah blah!

Haha yeah, my hair takes forever to dry to cuz its pretty thick. Oh yeah..hehhe he does.

So like right now I'm excited..my birthdays on the 3rd! :D

Haha, I'm just like that. When I have fever I have a hair wash and end up with a cold and then i have to hear these lectures from my family members 'you're only asking for more trouble' blah blah blah!

Haha yeah, my hair takes forever to dry to cuz its pretty thick. Oh yeah..hehhe he does.

Oh no! I actually got the cold and fever from the wet hair :bleh:

Oh!! not that many days left!! :yay: how old will you be?? any plans??

I'm off to bed early to night. Headache's getting worse and temperatue's rising :thumbdown:

Sorry to leave you alone here, someone will probably turn up!

Nightynight, c ya

Happy Birthday :punk: