A random thread

Sivan

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i gtg and get ready gonna go to buffalo to see a movie! haha even tho its spiderman 3...luckly my parents are paying! lol ill let you guys know how it was later! byeeez:biggrin2:

byee! have fun! :biggrin2:

well i gtg and get ready gonna go to buffalo to see a movie! haha even tho its spiderman 3...luckly my parents are paying! lol ill let you guys know how it was later! byeeez:biggrin2:

bye ;) talk to you later! *waves*

does anyone watch gilmore girls or lost?!!! i love gilmore girls and lost!!! my relatives are gonna come over to watch the fight of that De la hoya boxer guy!!!! i love it when we have family get togethers!!!! and were gonna eat and have fun! its so fun! i dont watching the fight though. were chilean so we like that stuff.

YEAH! I LOVE Lost! It's great! A little confusing some times, but hey!! It's just great!;D

good luck Mirinam! are you ill?? :blink:
Awww Good luck to you! Is there something wrong with your health??

Well, I got a bad knee.. Can't accuse it at all. :/ I'm soon going to physiotherapy. It's been bad for soon a year now, and it really sucks!

Well, I got a bad knee.. Can't accuse it at all. :/ I'm soon going to physiotherapy. It's been bad for soon a year now, and it really sucks!

awww, you poor thing! hope you get better

• 3 weeks later...

lol!! ok so i was talking to the family and found out that i'm more of a mutt than mika!! haha beat him!!

i have in the family gene...

english

irish

scottish

welsh

romianian

italian

scandinavian

angalo- saxon

i am sooooo mixed mutt doesn't even come close!!!