A random thread

Sivan

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drinking water. Haha, i'm so specific. No, I'm actually not getting sleep and I think I'm already addicted to this site. Thank God I have holidays right now and not exams! :D

it's only 10 pm in sweden...

where do you live, and what time is it?

water is good for you :thumb_yello::roftl:

Thats so cool. I'd love to come there someday! :)

Its 1:50 AM here in India, and I'm not sleepy. hmph.

Whats weird is I exerted a lot today and I'm still not sleepy.

Oh well. :P

sweden is a nice country, i'm not swedish by blood so i don't quite hold sweden so dear, or maybe i do, i don't know... :blink: but lets not speak about my confusion

India!! wow! India is great!! I would love to come there :biggrin2:

it's a very unique country.

Haha thats awesome, you're one of the few. Thanks! :D

Like a lot of people have stereotypes against India and think of it as a backward area, they're pretty wrong! :)

oh i know about that!!

I'm iranian and someone actually asked me if we have vacuum cleaners there :blink:

I get so dissapointed when people thing that the eastern countries are behind

Lmao..haha, funny! ;)

Nothing much here..its past 1 AM..and that means its May 1st here!

Happy May 1st everyone (haha the randomness only gets worse!)

not may 1 yet here, about 1 hour to go

oh i know about that!!

I'm iranian and someone actually asked me if we have vacuum cleaners there :blink:

Oh you areeeee? Thats SO cool. I'm actually a Zoroastrian (like Persians, you know Parsis) and I'm also Muslim, I take my dads religion :) Oh and, for this to sound more random I'm quater chinese, lmao.. my grandads a Chinese Muslim. Haha call me a cocktail! :P

Yeah..I hate it too, people just assume these things like they think we have cows running all over the place, dust particles all over, unable to speak English for sure! And its pretty hilarious for us to hear cuz its not true, its just that their knowledge is lacking not ours, right? ;)

oh i know about that!!

that's aweful and true :thumbdown: ...i really can't understand why people should think it...it's just a prejudice :sneaky2:

Oh you areeeee? Thats SO cool. I'm actually a Zoroastrian (like Persians, you know Parsis) and I'm also Muslim, I take my dads religion :) Oh and, for this to sound more random I'm quater chinese, lmao.. my grandads a Chinese Muslim. Haha call me a cocktail! :P

Yeah..I hate it too, people just assume they have cows running all over the place, dust particles all over, unable to speak English for sure! And its pretty hilarious for us to hear cuz its not true, its just that their knowledge is lacking not ours, right? ;)

oh! how cool, my mum is fond of Zoroastrianism, and it is a very interesting religion. but I'm still trying to get as much info from all religions and believes...

you're a mutt!! :biggrin2::roftl:

It's just a crazy thing the western world has made up!

oh! how cool, my mum is fond of Zoroastrianism, and it is a very interesting religion. but I'm still trying to get as much info from all religions and believes...

you're a mutt!! :biggrin2::roftl:

It's just a crazy thing the western world has made up!

Thats so cool. I was not really sure if you were aware of the religion but its so cool that you are! :)

Oh yesss! I'm a mutt! And as Mika says "but aren't we all!" :bleh:

Yeah..I agree with you totally!