A random thread

Sivan

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does anyone watch gilmore girls or lost?!!! i love gilmore girls and lost!!! my relatives are gonna come over to watch the fight of that De la hoya boxer guy!!!! i love it when we have family get togethers!!!! and were gonna eat and have fun! its so fun! i dont watching the fight though. were chilean so we like that stuff.

does anyone watch gilmore girls or lost?!!! i love gilmore girls and lost!!! my relatives are gonna come over to watch the fight of that De la hoya boxer guy!!!! i love it when we have family get togethers!!!! and were gonna eat and have fun! its so fun! i dont watching the fight though. were chilean so we like that stuff.

i used to love Lost but then i got so confused and it hurt my brain to watch it haha ive taken a break from it and now im even more confused but i did watch the one this week!..well parts between hw

no don't watch any of them. but lost is really popular in sweden

ok im gonna sound really stupid saying this but whatev in sweden do u get like the new spiderman 3 movie ahhahaha jw cus i think my family are gonna force me to go and see that with them and wanna know if anybodys seen it and if it SUCKS

spiderman 3 is on cinemas now, although the premiere was yesterday :biggrin2:

nope, cinema is really expensive here :thumbdown:

I hardly ever see movies in the cinema

aw man that really sucks!

i love seeing movies in theaters

its like 7-8 dollars here which get kinda expensive like if my whole fam goes cus theres 6 of us..but we r a MOVIE CRAZED FAMILY! renting movies can make fun movie nights tho:biggrin2:

nope, cinema is really expensive here :thumbdown:

I hardly ever see movies in the cinema

yea same here.. one cinema is very expensive and after the movies will go to another one that is actually quite cheep, though.. < if you understood anything I was saying :lmao:

aw man that really sucks!

i love seeing movies in theaters

its like 7-8 dollars here which get kinda expensive like if my whole fam goes cus theres 6 of us..but we r a MOVIE CRAZED FAMILY! renting movies can make fun movie nights tho:biggrin2:

wow i think that's very expensive :shocked:

how expensive is it? like really expensive?

7 dollars, that would be like 45 kr - soooo cheap

it's 90 kr here, and big movies like, lord of the rings was like 110 kr

yah goin to movies has gotten really expensive especially if you liek to buy the large popcorn and then large drink like me!:biggrin2: haha but if your going to a movie you really want to see then its worth it!:thumb_yello:

yup yup ^^

7 dollars, that would be like 45 kr - soooo cheap

it's 90 kr here, and big movies like, lord of the rings was like 110 kr

wow omg thats so weird! they charge the same amount of money for every ticket here....but that sucks so bad that its that expensive..haha u should just sneak in

wow omg thats so weird! they charge the same amount of money for every ticket here....but that sucks so bad that its that expensive..haha u should just sneak in

sneak in...:blink: ermh, no... couldn't :roftl: