A random thread

Sivan

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats so cool. I was not really sure if you were aware of the religion but its so cool that you are! :)

Oh yesss! I'm a mutt! And as Mika says "but aren't we all!" :bleh:

Yeah..I agree with you totally!

yes it's nice! don't know alot of people that know of it.

haha, yes, we all are! :naughty:

i know! good thing there are people like you (and me :bleh: ) in europe

oh yessssss!!! :thumb_yello: i think we have to respect all the cultures and above all not to think that we (occidental people) are the best...cause it's not true...:wink2:

oh yessssss!!! :thumb_yello: i think we have to respect all the cultures and above all not to think that we (occidental people) are the best...cause it's not true...:wink2:

yes, and we have to be open minded to cultures that are not like ours, and also accept them

^^ Awwh..I agree with your statement, Jeyjen

Ohhhh and Brenda, congrats on your 100th post..woohoo ;)

Oh erm erm dads caught me online so late..craaaaaap!:P

I gotta go guys, love you all.

Haha keep this thread alive, I'll be back here tomorrow.

:)

Nightynight! c ya! :biggrin2:

buonanotte!! :wink2: see ya tomorrow!

thank you!

have a good night :)

yes, and we have to be open minded to cultures that are not like ours, and also accept them

totally agree!!! i just had a big discussion with my aunt some weeks ago...cause in italy there's a big discussion on immigrant people, especially muslims...and my aunt says that when muslims comes here they have to behave like us and not wear the veil or pray 5 time per day...i'm not agree cause if these things are in their culture we can't tell to muslims to remove them. the discussion continued for about 1 hour and a half..:naughty:

thats so cool that you live in italy!

i live in boring old america, the country that everyone hates lol. well at least my cousins from ireland hate america lol

it's probably better if I don't say what I think about America

totally agree!!! i just had a big discussion with my aunt some weeks ago...cause in italy there's a big discussion on immigrant people, especially muslims...and my aunt says that when muslims comes here they have to behave like us and not wear the veil or pray 5 time per day...i'm not agree cause if these things are in their culture we can't tell to muslims to remove them. the discussion continued for about 1 hour and a half..:naughty:

that's great! I loooove discussing stuff, and especially issues that are close to my heart!

I think we all have to be more open minded, as I said...

thats so cool that you live in italy!

i live in boring old america, the country that everyone hates lol. well at least my cousins from ireland hate america lol

i don't think that live in italy is so cool...well, i don't like live here...i would live somewhere else..and people, as far as i'm concerned, don't hate america! they (or maybe i should say we) hate bush! :thumbdown:

i don't think that live in italy is so cool...well, i don't like live here...i would live somewhere else..and people, as far as i'm concerned, don't hate america! they (or maybe i should say we) hate bush! :thumbdown:

i guess everyone else would want to live somewhere else (did that sound weird? lol) and yeah thats true everyone hates bush. i personally don't have an opion, with a democratic mom & republic dad it just confuses me which side to be on

that's great! I loooove discussing stuff, and especially issues that are close to my heart!

I think we all have to be more open minded, as I said...

i know!!! :thumb_yello: but my aunt is a bit close minded in some subjects...and this one is a really ticklish topic in italy...:wink2: