A random thread

Sivan

haha well im used to living in the most hated country.

do you hate bush / the war? most people do lol

and then america hasn't got the best history aswell... thinking of all the wars...

but i've been in America several times. my father used to live there, and my relatives from my fathers side have been living there for ages

the people aren't bad. but I must say I love Jay Lenos "Jay Walking" sort of playing with the way others see americans

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i guess everyone else would want to live somewhere else (did that sound weird? lol)

i don't think it sounds weird!! it's true!! :biggrin2:

and yeah thats true everyone hates bush. i personally don't have an opion, with a democratic mom & republic dad it just confuses me which side to be on

oh! conflicts in family!!! :roftl:

i guess everyone else would want to live somewhere else (did that sound weird? lol) and yeah thats true everyone hates bush. i personally don't have an opion, with a democratic mom & republic dad it just confuses me which side to be on

Oh, funny, having both opinions in the family!! :bleh:

you don't have an opinion?! i think you should get one!! :biggrin2:

I've got one :biggrin2:

lol jay leno is cool.

and you live in sweden

HOW AWESOME IS THAT

where you born there or did you move there?

born here, but parents are iranian. so I hardly belong here, or in Iran, I'm usually very confused regarding my nationality

sweden is not that awesome... cold

yeah but whenever i try to put my input in, one of them will agree and one won't and then they'll both have good points. i guess im a moderate

being interested in politics I have pretty clear opinions in almost everything. from elections in america to france to congo, I usually have opinions

born here, but parents are iranian. so I hardly belong here, or in Iran, I'm usually very confused regarding my nationality

sweden is not that awesome... cold

iranian cool!!!! but in sweden you've got a good welfare state!!! education is good!

and you know handball... :biggrin2:

oh well considering the confusion, mika always says he doesn't know where he truly belongs. you 2 have something in common ;)

and yeah new york is freezing for half the year, and then scorching hot for the rest. right now its spring time and very warm! :)

we have something else in common too :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I'm so bloody scared of sharks, and i have never gone swimming anywhere but in a pool!

I think NY is one of the only places in America where you can compare the wheater with sweden. But I live in north of Sweden to so it's even colder here.

I live on the red dot :roftl:

post-2860-142983654647_thumb.jpg

iranian cool!!!! but in sweden you've got a good welfare state!!! education is good!

and you know handball... :biggrin2:

well I'm a very proud iranian and usually a pretty proud swede too

yes sweden used to be a good country :biggrin2:

I know handball, yes, even have it in PE!!

well I'm a very proud iranian and usually a pretty proud swede too

yes sweden used to be a good country :biggrin2:

I know handball, yes, even have it in PE!!

ooooohhhh.... :tears: i play handball but in italy it's not common..well, to tell you the truth almost nobody knows it... :thumbdown: every1 is nuts for soccer...:sneaky2:

ooooohhhh.... :tears: i play handball but in italy it's not common..well, to tell you the truth almost nobody knows it... :thumbdown: every1 is nuts for soccer...:sneaky2:

well italy and football does go together lol :roftl:

handball is really common here. most popular sports here are: football, handball, hockey and indoor bandy

and sweden was really good at handball during the 90s I think...

well italy and football does go together lol :roftl:

handball is really common here. most popular sports here are: football, handball, hockey and indoor bandy

and sweden was really good at handball during the 90s I think...

noooo..:tears: i wanna move to sweden!!! :crybaby: but sorry, what's indoor bandy? :blink:

noooo..:tears: i wanna move to sweden!!! :crybaby: but sorry, what's indoor bandy? :blink:

haha, I knew you wouldn't know about it (nothing personal, just, it seems like no other country know about it)

similar to regular bandy but indoor, another kind of ball and not on ice

haha, I knew you wouldn't know about it (nothing personal, just, it seems like no other country know about it)

similar to regular bandy but indoor, another kind of ball and not on ice

:blink: :blink: :blink: never heard :blink: :blink: :blink: