please be my e-friends

cathij0269

I've just joined Myspace to catch up with all the Mika stuff on there - only I look very sad with just 1 friend (even if it is the cutest friend to have in the world ...ever!). The only people who want to be my friends so far are band people who just want to promote their stuff As an older bird I don't know anyone else with a myspace page so please please would anyone like to be my friends???:gathering:

my myspace thingy is http://www.myspace.com/cathij

btw - sorry about the starring daggers at my mate piccy on there - i'm not really that scary (I don't have many pohotos of me - we don't like to scare the kids!)

Hope to see you all soon - or it'll be just me and our lad and, I have to admit, the conversation is getting a bit one sided now!

Cathi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cath if u go into yr account here, you can do a link to myspace and it shows under yr name (like mine) ppl. are more likely to see it as u are posting around on different threads and u soon pick up friends the more u post around and get to know ppl!!!:biggrin2:

I've just joined Myspace to catch up with all the Mika stuff on there - only I look very sad with just 1 friend (even if it is the cutest friend to have in the world ...ever!). The only people who want to be my friends so far are band people who just want to promote their stuff As an older bird I don't know anyone else with a myspace page so please please would anyone like to be my friends???:gathering:

my myspace thingy is http://www.myspace.com/cathij

btw - sorry about the starring daggers at my mate piccy on there - i'm not really that scary (I don't have many pohotos of me - we don't like to scare the kids!)

Hope to see you all soon - or it'll be just me and our lad and, I have to admit, the conversation is getting a bit one sided now!

Cathi

WELCOME HERE CATH :thumb_yello: I don't have a myspace yet ... but will certainly meet you in here ... MFC again !!! HAVE FUN !!!:thumb_yello:

If anybody wants to click on my MySpace and want to be my friend then I will accept. I would go on to your sites but my laptop is rubbishly slow...

yes same here!! I like my myspace friends and its a nice way to keep in touch!!:thumb_yello:

*Adding to friends* :]

Or I have heard of Face book. Haven't been on there yet though. I suppose if you are part of this community then you don't really need My Space. It is entirely up to you:biggrin2:

I have a facebook and i like the networking aspect of it better than myspace, but i don't like it cause hardly anyone has a facebook and they aren't cool music artist pages and you can't add songs to your page and stuff like that.