Mika singing in opera

kristin897

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

school awards! ah those were the days! I almost missed the awards given at highschool when I was in grade 12 in 1990! I had won the best musician award...managed to lose it almost in a box somewhere!!!!!:):) How bout you guys? any awards in high school?

wow, thats be best school magazine i have ever seen

i cant see his name on pg 34 though

Yeah! A very cool magazine!

We're lucky that they are available on internet.

school awards! ah those were the days! I almost missed the awards given at highschool when I was in grade 12 in 1990! I had won the best musician award...managed to lose it almost in a box somewhere!!!!!:):) How bout you guys? any awards in high school?

Hum...no school awards in France.

Waaoh! Off topic! My TV is turned on! "Happy ending" in a French movie!!! Yeah! After "Relax" in 2 movies!!! :punk:

oh my god! the dates of the Caberet that year! Feb 2002! Wow. That was the worst week of my life. But that week everything changed for ever for the better. Will tell you about it sometime. Lets say that if that week did not happen the way it did, I would not be who I am right now.

Talk about a shock when I saw those dates....its like an angel came to me during that week.

good night!!

oh my god! the dates of the Caberet that year! Feb 2002! Wow. That was the worst week of my life. But that week everything changed for ever for the better. Will tell you about it sometime. Lets say that if that week did not happen the way it did, I would not be who I am right now.

Talk about a shock when I saw those dates....its like an angel came to me during that week.

good night!!

:shocked: Sometimes life brings us a big surprise! :wink2:

:blush-anim-cl: last year i won some memorial award pretty much for the most promising string instrumentalist

i was principle violin for our school musical

and this year i am captain of orchestra

the last two arent really awards though... oh well

..i was principle violin for our school musical

and this year i am captain of orchestra

...we seem to have something in common!

When I was young...(yes, unfortunately, I am not young anymore:cool: ) used to play princliple violin in chamber music and in a string orchestra.

Now I don't even have a violin:mf_rosetinted: ...

...we seem to have something in common!

When I was young...(yes, unfortunately, I am not young anymore:cool: ) used to play princliple violin in chamber music and in a string orchestra.

Now I don't even have a violin:mf_rosetinted: ...

oh cool!

yeah i got pretty good at it this year, but sadly im pretty much quitting. i only enjoy playing in orchestras and that isnt much of a sustainable career

I love that song! I always try to sing it at home, though my technique is not much good...hahaha

actually Mika has a different register from andrea bocelli (Andrea is a strong tenor and Mika would be a contratenor/male alto). But he has almost 4 octaves to sing...It could be...

Or Perhaps he should sing the part of Sarah Brightman! :naughty: hahahahaha

Just kidding

Mika's definetely a baritone now! His voice is well round and deep when he talks. :roftl:

I have a doubt...what is Dryden's????

sounds like Griffindor and Slytherin and all that Harry Potter stuff hahaha

It's exactly that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_School

The School is split into 11 Houses. The Houses are named after people connected to the house or school in various ways — mainly prominent Old Westminsters but also former Head Masters and House Masters.

For Mica:

house: Dryden's

abreviation: DD

founded in 1976

named after John Dryden

colours: Silver on red

It's funny! :biggrin2:

I'm very happy because the author didn't forget to add Mica on the list of former pupils.