• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking up siblings is stalking. :sneaky2:

I might add that the school costs roughly AUD$40,000 a year. :fisch:

FAARRRR OUUUTTT!!!! :fisch: i would want a personal assistant to carry my books for me for that much

hehe... says scut who pointed it out

Thats a whole other thing. Geez...its gonna take forever to find everything on them haha. All I know is is that that is a freakin' nice school

It bears absolutely no relationship to schools I've attended or worked at!

:wink2:

Hi! I bought a classical record, where Mika sings as a child in the opera The Pilgrim's Progress, and I thought, that maybe someone of you are interested to buy it, too. It's a double record and he sings on the disc 2 on the track 4. He has a angelic, very beautiful and pure voice. He's 14 here. He performed a woodcutter's boy. In the CD-book is a picture about Mika as a child.

I can't see the picture:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

:shocked: Remember where it said in some article that Mica started a magazine called "Pink" at Westminster and he got in trouble for it (or something of the nature)? I was just reading through the 2005 issue of The Elizabethan, and it talks about the magazine "Pink" in an article. http://intranet.westminster.org.uk/documents/elizabethan/magazine/2005/mag.pdf

:shocked: he did? why did he get in trouble for it? what was it about?

oh, so many questions!

I think the magazine was controversial when they started it for some reason...maybe because of the topics it dealt with or something. *shrug*

yeah probably.

it says that some guy made it up, but i thought mika did. this is very confusing.

hahaha.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! I bought a classical record, where Mika sings as a child in the opera The Pilgrim's Progress, and I thought, that maybe someone of you are interested to buy it, too. It's a double record and he sings on the disc 2 on the track 4. He has a angelic, very beautiful and pure voice. He's 14 here. He performed a woodcutter's boy. In the CD-book is a picture about Mika as a child.

Aaw, how beautiful! :)

I CARNT SEE THE PICTURE

Actually His Hair Isn't Really Curly... ;-)

i know that from the start. i just like curlies, then my Korean friend helped to have my hair permed several times.

but if everyone loves curlies, why not have them perfectly permed ? are you all paying to see his curlies ? i like his curlies when he is sitting in front of the piano, they just pop up and down !! I like the interview called an early interview on youtube too. he didn't have hair permed, with a cloudy hoody and white converse .

• 2 years later...

I'm sorry, but I have to let this one out:

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Does anybody still have the mp3 of "Act IV Scene 1: The Pilgrim meets Mister By-Ends"? The old link isn't working anymore and on amazon are only instruments in the audio sample now :sneaky2:

I may have it somewhere at home, but I won't be able to have a look till I've finished work...

Does anybody still have the mp3 of "Act IV Scene 1: The Pilgrim meets Mister By-Ends"? The old link isn't working anymore and on amazon are only instruments in the audio sample now :sneaky2:

I have it uploaded somewhere,give me a min I search the link for you