Mika as Sexy Man of 2007

cloud

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the number climbing!:thumb_yello: I think it needs a lot of votes to increase the number.

I voted about 500 times by now.:biggrin2:

I will vote again and again.........!:sneaky2:

I don't know guys, I've been in love with Johnny Depp for 15 years. I'm not sure if I can put another man before him...

I know! I voted for Johnny Depp once but some people increased the percentage from 4% to 17% so it's very important for them!

That's why even if I adore Johnny since I have been 8 (you remember 21 Jump Street), I voted Mika too!!! :biggrin2:

I know! I voted for Johnny Depp once but some people increased the percentage from 4% to 17% so it's very important for them!

That's why even if I adore Johnny since I have been 8 (you remember 21 Jump Street), I voted Mika too!!! :biggrin2:

Yes! I watched him on 21 Jump Street, but only after my mom thought I was asleep. :naughty:

I liked him on that show, but I fell in LOVE with him after Edward Scissorhands! I watched it when I was 9 years old, and it became my all time favorite movie. Johnny was just so beautiful, even under all the makeup. :wub2: Oh Johnny....

Wait a minute, I mean, oh Mika! :biggrin2:

Yes! I watched him on 21 Jump Street, but only after my mom thought I was asleep. :naughty:

I liked him on that show, but I fell in LOVE with him after Edward Scissorhands! I watched it when I was 9 years old, and it became my all time favorite movie. Johnny was just so beautiful, even under all the makeup. :wub2: Oh Johnny....

Wait a minute, I mean, oh Mika! :biggrin2:

Yesterday, I tried to watch something interesting on TV (it's often hard) and I saw 21 Jump Street!

I was :shocked:! Johnny! My little Holly Johnny! :wub2::bleh:

I didn't watch it since... I really don't know :blink:!

I adore him!!! And her wife too! I have one of her record! I adore it! Johnny wrote one of her songs!

awww you guys are funny .... giving up your childhood crushes for our beloved Mika.. but that's GREAT that's what i call Teamwork... I think i might just reach my goal after all.. to see Mika as sexy man of 2007!!!:wub2: yay!!!

allright you guys stop talking about johnny i'll start feeling guilty, cause i like Johnny too.... :blink: but this is all about Mika... :)

I know. Johnny's won enough awards already. I'm rooting for Mika on this one. :thumb_yello: