Your Mika-wall.

femifrosk

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mines similar to mel_tinydancer's. I made it March 31st.. the day after I met him at Borders!

<3

IMG_4542.jpg

He signed my shirt/CD and I got a MIKA ball <3

ive got one of them t-shirs and a signed cd!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello: oh cool is that his sister????

finns det på internet??? behöver se det!! jag har aldrig sett nån svensk artikel med honom :(

Nepps, tror det var nåt reportage de tagit från TT typ. Men det finns ju massor med svenska artiklar på internet med honom?

Thanks guys! I love that you love my wall <3

The ball was from Borders, not MIKA but it says MIKA on it so I love it! And That IS his sister! (DaWack) <3 Also I have a pic with Martin ;) He also signed my CD -- top left. Ok ima stop being a show off.. I can't help it! I mean.. it's MIKA STUFF!

i wish i had some posters to cover my wall with!

Actually, you should start sharing for posters and make a Mika-wall.

I asked for a Mika poster in a music store today, and I got a big poster of his cd-cover! :biggrin2:

really?? you lucky! here i haven't seen anything that can be related to mika posters yet...

vars??? har inte sett några... :blink:

Datorn är slö så jag kan itne ge dig några direktlänkar. Men sök på Mika på Expressen och Elle, där finns det artiklar. Och på nöjesguiden. Prova också att googla honom på svenska.

Jag tror det är några postade i Vikingatråden, kolla där

Datorn är slö så jag kan itne ge dig några direktlänkar. Men sök på Mika på Expressen och Elle, där finns det artiklar. Och på nöjesguiden. Prova också att googla honom på svenska.

Jag tror det är några postade i Vikingatråden, kolla där

okej, tack så mycket :flowers2:

jag vet inte vars jag vart... :P

well...my room is being redone, so im in a temp room but once i get back in there im gunna pirnt out all my mika pics make a GIANT collage, hang up m y balloon hat form the concert, try and get my set list from the stage framed an dhang that up, and mayeb put up a nice shelf for my 2 cds..the signed one will be facing out

yeahh!! i actually refer to mine as my mika "shrine" and it has actually morphed from my queen shrine as you can see. here's an old pic of it..

HPIM3584.jpg

i've added to it a TON though since i took that pic but i'm too lazy to go up and take a new one.. that whole blue wall is COVERED with pics and i have one of my mika art pictures framed and all the queen stuff has been totally covered up.. sorry Queen i still love you lol!!

i need a mika poster SO bad because above my bed on my ceiling i have pictures of hot boysssss (johnny depp, jude law and zac efron) but i love Mika more than any of them and i don't have a poster!! where did you guys get yours??

Oh...I have three different versions of Life in Cartoon Motion...I can do a great WALLP:naughty: