does MIKA smoke????

xLAURENx

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can never actually taste the milk when I put it in my tea, but it gives it this chalky color and weakens the taste a bit. I can't drink tea without it.

SAME HERE!!!!! I WONDER WHAT MIKAS TEA TASTES LIKE????? (PERFECT)

XXXXXXX

Well Being The Singer I Am, I Have To Say That The Following Things Are Bad For Your Voice.

Milk

Chocolate

Pop

Ice Cream

Smoking

Alcohol

Drugs

Cough Drops [Ja Who Would've Knew?!"

ETC.

Basically It Would Be Impossible For MIKA To Have The Range He Has If He Did Smoke. Actually The Best Thing For Your Voice Is A Glass Of Hot Water.. Interesting Eh?

Anyways, MIKA Can't Smoke, He'd Ruin Is Amazing Voice.

Yeah, my best friend is operatically trained and he can't have any cows milk because it affects his voice, he has soya milk instead.

You only have to ask all the people who have hugged Mika to find out if he smokes, they would smell it on his clothes, unless he has been in a particularly smokey room of course.

It's Mikas choice if he does or doesn't smoke, I wouldn't like him any less, he's still a really nice guy.

Well Being The Singer I Am, I Have To Say That The Following Things Are Bad For Your Voice.

Milk

Chocolate

Pop

Ice Cream

Smoking

Alcohol

Drugs

Cough Drops [Ja Who Would've Knew?!"

ETC.

Basically It Would Be Impossible For MIKA To Have The Range He Has If He Did Smoke. Actually The Best Thing For Your Voice Is A Glass Of Hot Water.. Interesting Eh?

Anyways, MIKA Can't Smoke, He'd Ruin Is Amazing Voice.

uh so i couldn't be a singer, i LOVE milk! ;-) and chocolate, ice cream and sometimes alcohol. ;)

about smoking, i don't like it and i also wished it would get banned at clubs and bars here. when i was on holiday in rome 2 years ago, i loved going out there because it was all smoke-free so my clothes didn't smell like smoke. actually i talked to some smokers there and they agreed with me, they didn't mind going outside for smoking.

my feeling about mika is that he's not a regular/heavy smoker but i guess he doesn't mind to smoke occasionally, like when going out. don't know why i think so, it's just a feeling. :wink2:

• 2 months later...

Personally i don't care. It wouldn't put me off him if he did smoke because the reality is, is that it has nothing to do with me whatsoever! :roftl: It's up to him if he wants to smoke etc because it's he's life and he's a grown man. My mum and dad smoke and i've got used to it but i'd never smoke myself :thumbdown: but yeah it wouldn't bother me if MIKA did...

I don't see what all the fuss is about... :blink:

don't get me wrong here, but beside personal thought (my parents smoke too and I promise myself to not smoke in my life) for a singer is a really bad hab to smoke!

For example, Michael Stipe R.E.M. frontman smokes since he was young, he had an amazing and powerfull voice but with cigarettes his voice changed and sometimes when they play live you can hear that!

This is why I'm hope Mika doesn't smoke...that's all :thumb_yello:

not that i know of, but for some reason i could see him doing it. does any1 remember jack's story, the 1 with mika and jem? well in the part where mika walks out of the side door i always imagined him smoking.

its weird, i know!

arghhhh!

i got too excited and made a bajillion grammar mistakes so im going to fix them.(Sorry if this bothers im a perfectionist and if i don't fix it it'll bother me all night) :)

what i meant was:Is mika wearing GLASSES???!!!

It looks like it!

If he wears prescription glasses it makes him 123,567,890,345,736 times more adorable!

^^I didn't think that was possible.

Please tell me he wears glasses!!

Hey ppl!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

i was just wondering if MIKA smoked???? coz i really hope he dosnt!!!!

im just asking this question out of curiosity and because in a few photos ive seen, there has been a cigerete packet beside him or an ash tray infront of him!!!!!!! :shocked:

does anyone know?????

thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx:thumb_yello:

I don't think so, not that I'd care if he did lol

Smoking to me is like drinking..

If you don't like it don't do it, but don't judge others for doing it! :biggrin2:

x

• 3 months later...
arghhhh!

i got too excited and made a bajillion grammar mistakes so im going to fix them.(Sorry if this bothers im a perfectionist and if i don't fix it it'll bother me all night) :)

what i meant was:Is mika wearing GLASSES???!!!

It looks like it!

If he wears prescription glasses it makes him 123,567,890,345,736 times more adorable!

^^I didn't think that was possible.

Please tell me he wears glasses!!

I wanna know too:glasses2: