does MIKA smoke????

xLAURENx

I don't find smoking "disgusting" or anything. I don't smoke, and probably never will, and sure, I think it's unhealthy, but other than that I don't mind it. In certain atmospheres, such as a club, I kind of like the smell of cigarettes.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, i heard there was a ban in italia too :naughty: ... Every european country is getting little by little anti-smokers. I think it's a way for the state to interfere in the people's private life :thumbdown:

as far as italy is concerned, the government is increasing the cost of sigarettes :thumbdown: cos we've got a big national debt.and doing this they have a lot of "secure" money cos they increase a 10 cent every 8-9 months (i think) and people don't give over to smoke...:thumbdown:

I don't find smoking "disgusting" or anything. I don't smoke, and probably never will, and sure, I think it's unhealthy, but other than that I don't mind it. In certain atmospheres, such as a club, I kind of like the smell of cigarettes.

yay even when i hadn't started smoking i already liked the smell of cigarettes too :thumb_yello:

it's becoz my mother used to smoke a lot when i was a child !! what about u ? maybe you like the smoke because one of your relatives used to smoke when you were around ?

as far as italy is concerned, the government is increasing the cost of sigarettes :thumbdown: cos we've got a big national debt.and doing this they have a lot of "secure" money cos they increase a 10 cent every 8-9 months (i think) and people don't give over to smoke...:thumbdown:

it's exactly the same in france :biggrin2: . That's one of the ( many, many) reasons why i hope sarkozy won't be president LOL !

yay even when i hadn't started smoking i already liked the smell of cigarettes too :thumb_yello:

it's becoz my mother used to smoke a lot when i was a child !! what about u ? maybe you like the smoke because one of your relatives used to smoke when you were around ?

My sister (who is 14 years older than me) has been smoking since I can remember, and the smell of cigarettes certainly brings back memories of my childhood. Maybe it's a memory thing? Smells are the best memory triggers.

Yeah...it's really annoying... :sneaky2:

it does not make sense.

My sister (who is 14 years older than me) has been smoking since I can remember, and the smell of cigarettes certainly brings back memories of my childhood. Maybe it's a memory thing? Smells are the best memory triggers.

:naughty: yeah i guess it's linked to childhood memories. It's silly but for me the smoke of the malboros always remind me of my mother's smell :biggrin2: .

That's why i don't smoke malboros :roftl: . I'm an independant girl so i smoke lucky strikes lol !! i sound just so silly xD

i don't like the smell of fags so much!! especially in clubs where it's too concentrated!!i remember when in italy was allowed to smoke in public places and it wasn't so good!! i think it's better now

:naughty: yeah i guess it's linked to childhood memories. It's silly but for me the smoke of the malboros always remind me of my mother's smell :biggrin2: .

That's why i don't smoke malboros :roftl: . I'm an independant girl so i smoke lucky strikes lol !! i sound just so silly xD

NOOOO!!!! can't believe!! i smell lucky strikes too!! :thumb_yello: they're the best!

lol !! i choosed them because the package was so classy. Now i'm addicted to it :blink: !! how many do you smoke per day ?

i like the taste that's because i chose them! i don't smoke a lot actually...just 3-4 sigarettes per day....but they grow during the weekend...

i don't like the smell of fags so much!! especially in clubs where it's too concentrated!!i remember when in italy was allowed to smoke in public places and it wasn't so good!! i think it's better now

I went to a club in canada while on holiday and was having such a great time!! It wasnt until halfway throught that I realised that the main reason was because smoking was not allowed inside!! It was a weird but great experience!!

I do have strong feelings about the subject for very personal reasons, but I'm not about to start preaching... because all smokers know of the health implications etc. and they make theor own choices.. and they are happy with that

I believe that everyone has a right to their choice of lifestyle! Smokers or non!.. I put my hand up and admit that I am sometimes a social smoker.. only when very very very drunk and I only have a few puffs before I remember that I dont need it and actually don't like it too much!!

The great smoking debate will always be a big one!

The sense of smell is really closely linked to memory. My father, whom I loved dearly, always smoked, and that was a huge reason why I started to myself. And what is soooo weird is that since I quit I keep having dreams that I'm STILL SMOKING - stealing or bumming cigarettes from my father, or sneaking out with him late at night to have one (my mother never smoked and we used to escape late at night, hiding our "little secret" from her).:sneaky2:

Smoking is so bad for you...it's your choice smokers, but it's still bad for you. And it's bad for others. Something people don't consider...it isn't just an inconvienience for me, I can't even go to clubs because of smoke. I get terrible migraines and smoke is one of the triggers. It's rare to find a nightclub in the US that is non smoking. Even a restaurant that has a non smoking section...I have to take the risk of possibly getting a splitting headache from being near smoke.

I hope Mika doesn't smoke. And I hope all that do find a way to quit.

xo

I went to a club in canada while on holiday and was having such a great time!! It wasnt until halfway throught that I realised that the main reason was because smoking was not allowed inside!! It was a weird but great experience!!

I do have strong feelings about the subject for very personal reasons, but I'm not about to start preaching... because all smokers know of the health implications etc. and they make theor own choices.. and they are happy with that

I believe that everyone has a right to their choice of lifestyle! Smokers or non!.. I put my hand up and admit that I am sometimes a social smoker.. only when very very very drunk and I only have a few puffs before I remember that I dont need it and actually don't like it too much!!

The great smoking debate will always be a big one!

you're totally right!!! i was in barcelona on holiday some months ago and i spain is still allowed smoke in public places.maybe it was cause i'm not accustomed anymore but i could stay in the pubs just for 10-15 mins because the smoke was too much and i couldn't resist

Well Being The Singer I Am, I Have To Say That The Following Things Are Bad For Your Voice.

Milk

Chocolate

Pop

Ice Cream

Smoking

Alcohol

Drugs

Cough Drops [Ja Who Would've Knew?!"

ETC.

Basically It Would Be Impossible For MIKA To Have The Range He Has If He Did Smoke. Actually The Best Thing For Your Voice Is A Glass Of Hot Water.. Interesting Eh?

Anyways, MIKA Can't Smoke, He'd Ruin Is Amazing Voice.

Milk IS awful! I used to sing in a chorus, and once I drank some milk a little bit before I sang, and I could feel the bubbles in my throat. It was gross. Ha.

yeah and ur voice goes all crackly!! is so annoying!

I put tons of sugar in my tea and cereal too! Seriously, the bottom of the cereal bowl has like, 2 cm of sugar once I'm done.

i didn't know that

Yep. It's so thick that it kind of pastes to the inside of your tongue and causes you to have bubbles in your throat when you sing after drinking too much of it.

I Think It's Funny How Everybody Reacted To The Milk, What About Cough Drops? Aren't Those Supposed To Help Your Throat?

Well Actually It Helps Your Voice For About 2 - 3 Hours, But Then, That Sugary Coding On Your Throat Slides Down And Covers Your Vocal Flaps Making It Extremely Hards To Sing Well.

And Also About The Dairy Products: Chocolate, Milk, Ice Cream, Etc. It's Because Of The Bacteria In It. It Can Make You Sick Very Easily Making Your Voice Bad.

Glad I Enlightened Some Of You!

I Think It's Funny How Everybody Reacted To The Milk, What About Cough Drops? Aren't Those Supposed To Help Your Throat?

Well Actually It Helps Your Voice For About 2 - 3 Hours, But Then, That Sugary Coding On Your Throat Slides Down And Covers Your Vocal Flaps Making It Extremely Hards To Sing Well.

And Also About The Dairy Products: Chocolate, Milk, Ice Cream, Etc. It's Because Of The Bacteria In It. It Can Make You Sick Very Easily Making Your Voice Bad.

Glad I Enlightened Some Of You!

jeeze your smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do you know all this????:biggrin2:

xxxxxxx