Mika's "real" name

MIKAMAD

I always thought it was Mica but the hot seat interview made me confused. O_o

I watched it again and it's all clear now.

He says "Michael, Micael, Mica". So his real name was Mica. :yay:

Yes! He explains it well! :biggrin2:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his name is mica M-I-C-A hes said it in interviews, ive seen him say it in an interview ITS NOT MICHAEL !!!!! he changed it to mika because people kept prnouncing it wrong!

i cant fin dthe interview link i thought i had it svaed to my faves it starst off with him saing "im spectacled and ready"

Hi, I'm Ana and let me tell you what I know. I searched and Mika's real name is Michael Holbrook Penniman.

Kisses!!!

its not if you got that from wiki your wrong, there is a million threads on his name sierously its mica!!

He said his name was Mica!!! I think he knows HIS OWN name!!! :roftl:

exactly! omg this topic is getting me so mad lol, theres already so many threads on this SEARCH THREADS BEFORE STARTING A NEW ONE read the faq thread!!!

I think that nobody read the whole thread because there are always the same answers! :biggrin2:

They only read the first post! That's why when someone creates a thread and has new information, it's better if she or he changes his/her first post!

true cause this name thing is REALLY starting to bug me. lat time this name thing got big i was the one who made a wiki name to change it back to mica penniman lol

true cause this name thing is REALLY starting to bug me. lat time this name thing got big i was the one who made a wiki name to change it back to mica penniman lol

:doh: I forgot to look at my booklet! Someone said Michael Ho... Penniman was written as one of the author!

It's strange because when I had got my CD, I read the booklet and I don't remember that! :blink:

I noticed "I just died in your arms tonight" but not this name!

:doh: I forgot to look at my booklet! Someone said Michael Ho... Penniman was written as one of the author!

It's strange because when I had got my CD, I read the booklet and I don't remember that! :blink:

i remeber that, but then again maybe his father helped write a song or something like if mika says his name is mica, thats his name lol im trusting the source himself

new scoop: on the japanese version of the album there's an interview with mika where he says his name's michael holbrook penniman, but michael is pronounced the "russian" way.. like miKael... :shocked:

I dunno what to think anymore...

new scoop: on the japanese version of the album there's an interview with mika where he says his name's michael holbrook penniman, but michael is pronounced the "russian" way.. like miKael... :shocked:

oh god mika stop comfusing us! he said that mica was gotten from michael said the russian way

he's been asked directly already. i also planned to ask him, but don't ya think he'd just give the answer he wants us to have? :wink2:

well yes i do but like i said at nokia he was VERY out of it and tired maybe he would have been to tired to realize lol

you know...I read it too, I mean I've seen Michael written....but I wasn't abble to find it when I was searchin for it...:blink: but i'm sure I READ it...

Anyway guys, for me the australian interview wasn't SO clear.....but (it makes many "but") for sure he wants to be called Mica or his mum wants him to be called Mica.....yeh now it's Mika...

Deek said it was his passport name:mf_rosetinted:

We were asking this question there's some weeks ago, then now, & sure it will be asked in a few weeks:biggrin2: till he will say "My Name IS...MI..." even there ....haha....I'm sure We WONT believe him!!!!!:naughty: :naughty:

Is it an audio interview?

you know...I read it too, I mean I've seen Michael written....but I wasn't abble to find it when I was searchin for it...:blink: but i'm sure I READ it...

Anyway guys, for me the australian interview wasn't SO clear.....but (it makes many "but") for sure he wants to be called Mica or his mum wants him to be called Mica.....yeh now it's Mika...

Deek said it was his passport name:mf_rosetinted:

We were asking this question there's some weeks ago, then now, & sure it will be asked in a few weeks:biggrin2: till he will say "My Name IS...MI..." even there ....haha....I'm sure We WONT believe him!!!!!:naughty: :naughty:

I wish he had said it plainly, for example, "My birth name is Mica. I changed it to a "K" legally/only artistically... It still reads "Mica/Mika" on my official papers." That's the kind of answer I want. :mad:

Mika's being so cryptic about his name, either on purpose or not.

When he was talking about it in that Australian interview, the first time that I watched it I thought that he meant that his parents named him Micael, which was shortened to Mica. But then he said that his real name is Mica. So... :blink:

I say, next person that gets to meet him needs to ask him.