Mika's "real" name

MIKAMAD

if it were michael wouldn't he have mentioned it in that australian interview? he did say that his dad was called michael and that his mum didn't like the whole junior thing so they chose 'mica' MIIIIICCCCCAAAA :naughty:

OK he said too that some people called him MIcha( mecha in english)&....so why saying that if it wasn't Michael....moreover the japanese facebullet (or somethin), + what it was written at the end of the french Tv Show (I think it's the name given to them by Universal) +.....a lot of things....+u can read the 222 early posts...

for me, as I've already said in this thread the australian interview wasn't SO clear!!!

Why did he said "MI-Ka-El" before saying "Mica"???

It's my opinion...everybody is free to have his own...

But I'm TIRED OF THIS THREAD & I can't stop myself for not replying!!!!!!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK he said too that some people called him MIcha( mecha in english)&....so why saying that if it wasn't Michael....moreover the japanese facebullet (or somethin), + what it was written at the end of the french Tv Show (I think it's the name given to them by Universal) +.....a lot of things....+u can read the 222 early posts...

for me, as I've already said in this thread the australian interview wasn't SO clear!!!

Why did he said "MI-Ka-El" before saying "Mica"???

It's my opinion...everybody is free to have his own...

But I'm TIRED OF THIS THREAD & I can't stop myself for not replying!!!!!!

they called him that cos they don't know how to pronounce his name? so he changed it so they would pronounce it right? the only one who knows the real answer is mika himself not the tv people, they make silly mistakes many times

but he didn't say michael he said well however u spell it.. totally different from baing named michael :wink2:

I saw an old picture from some kind of old newspaper with Mica Penniman written under it so for me, his real name is Michael or Mica!

If it's Michael, he prefers to be called Mica because it's more simple.

Like Bill is the nickname of William!!!

the only one who knows the real answer is mika himself not the tv people, they make silly mistakes many times

but he didn't say michael he said well however u spell it.. totally different from baing named michael :wink2:

Yes I know, it's the FRENCH pronounciation!

if you prefer he said "Mika-el":wink2:

Of course he & his family are the only one to know (I've already said it there's there's one or two month ago) ...& may i say he's playing with this???

Here is the other thread ONLY 51 posts:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4304&page=7

Yes it's me who bumps it!!!

I'm a naughty girl but I noticed you adore this thread because you always post on it, don't you LebAngel?!

mmmm Pamette....it's not nice from you:sneaky2: :naughty:

I don't like repeating myself:cool: but yeah....I can't stop!!!:shocked:

Doctor, am I addicted to this thread????? :hypo::crybaby:

Mika HELP!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

I have the answer :mf_rosetinted:

Twin brothers...Mica and Michael Holbrook

Now we can start a thread talking about who of them is the evilish one (there is always a evilish twin) and who is the one appearing in this interview, who is in this other one...................

;)

Like Docteur Jekyll and Mister Hyde :biggrin2:

mmmm Pamette....it's not nice from you:sneaky2:

I don't like repeating myself:cool: but yeah....I can't stop!!!:shocked:

Doctor, am I addicted to this thread????? :crybaby:

Mika HELP!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

:mfr_lol:

We :gathering: always the same things

We :gathering: always the same things

:naughty: yeh always, do we have other things to do????? nooooooo:naughty:

(euh but i have to leave in a few minutes :doh:)

:biggrin2: Mika's girlfriend thread have been bumped up :das:

people are nostalgic:naughty:

:naughty: yeh always, do we have other things to do????? nooooooo:naughty:

(euh but i have to leave in a few minutes :doh:)

:biggrin2: Mika's girlfriend thread have been bumped up :das:

people are nostalgic:naughty:

It's because of me... again!!! :naughty:

I saw an old picture from some kind of old newspaper with Mica Penniman written under it so for me, his real name is Michael or Mica!

If it's Michael, he prefers to be called Mica because it's more simple.

Like Bill is the nickname of William!!!

I'm sorry if I come off as rude now.. but this thread is annoying the hell out of me!

For the last time: His real name is MICA!! He has said it like a million times in different interviews! Like hotdlp said..! His dad's name is Michael and wanted him to be called Michael Junior. Mika's mum didn't like the Junior thing so they chose MICA instead!!

He started out with his real spelling (Mica with a 'c') but people kept mispronouncing it like "Meesha" or "Mike-a" and he didn't like that at all. So he changed the spelling: from 'c' to 'k' = Mika

I have no idea why it sometimes says Michael Holbrook Penniman. But it doesn't really matter, because his real name is Mica!!!

(and that old photo of him as a boy where it says his name underneath (Mica Penniman). I've heard that it's a school photo?)

PLEASE get this into your heads and for Christ's sake (or for the sake of our sanity!) someone please remove this thread!! *smashes head on desk*

I'm sorry if I come off as rude now.. but this thread is annoying the hell out of me!

For the last time: His real name is MICA!! He has said it like a million times in different interviews! Like hotdlp said..! His dad's name is Michael and wanted him to be called Michael Junior. Mika's mum didn't like the Junior thing so they chose MICA instead!!

He started out with his real spelling (Mica with a 'c') but people kept mispronouncing it like "Meesha" or "Mike-a" and he didn't like that at all. So he changed the spelling: from 'c' to 'k' = Mika

I have no idea why it sometimes says Michael Holbrook Penniman. But it doesn't really matter, because his real name is Mica!!!

(and that old photo of him as a boy where it says his name underneath (Mica Penniman). I've heard that it's a school photo?)

PLEASE get this into your heads and for Christ's sake (or for the sake of our sanity!) someone please remove this thread!! *smashes head on desk*

It was printed in the booklet of a classic CD!

Before I really though his name is Mica but after having read all the thread, I though:

"Michael, why not?" He must prefer the nickname Mica so it's Mica.

In the USA, many people have nicknames like Bill instead of William!

So Michael or Mica, I don't care but I suppose he prefers to be called Mica!

It was printed in the booklet of a classic CD!

Before I really though his name is Mica but after having read all the thread, I though:

"Michael, why not?" He must prefer the nickname Mica so it's Mica.

In the USA, many people have nicknames like Bill instead of William!

So Michael or Mica, I don't care but I suppose he prefers to be called Mica!

You've probably already seen this.. but you seem to need to watch it again :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpq32ihsPE

he explains the whole Michael Junior thing that both me and hotdlp talked about.. and then when he says "Michael - Mikael - Mica" I think he just explains how his parents came up with his name! = Mica!

aaarrgghh! HIS REAL NAME IS MICA!!

*keeps smashing head on desk*

Look up this video oon Youtube. Mika in the hot seat" someone asks him what his real nam eis and he explains.

But just in case you dont feel like doind the research; he says that his father wanted to name him Micheal but his mom wasn't a "jr" fan so they name him Micaella. Growing up everyone called him Mica. But he later had changed it to Mika with a "k" because of mispronuciation. So i believe he said his real name is "Micaella". If im wrong then then i stand to be corrected. But i'm definately sure he said his real name is Mica with a "c" but later changed it to a "k".