Mika's "real" name

MIKAMAD

OK I claim you as my husband! :naughty: It doesn't mean I care though!

yeah...Jack and Yoppa...me and Spanky...Mika's uniting ppl in the strangest ways:biggrin2: btw read the letters in my profile pic:biggrin2:

So u have a HUSBAND in a PINK tee with GREEN eyeshadow and NECKLACE...

POOR CAUTIONARY WIFE BABS!!!!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...Jack and Yoppa...me and Spanky...Mika's uniting ppl in the strangest ways:biggrin2: btw read the letters in my profile pic:biggrin2:

So u have a HUSBAND in a PINK tee with GREEN eyeshadow and NECKLACE...POOR CAUTIONARY WIFE BABS!!!!

:confused: Is there any other kind?

But surely his music is the most important thing? I don't care what he calls himself, it is his music I am interested in.

Michael, Mica, Mika - I don't care :mf_rosetinted:

So you decided not going to bed, i can see... :naughty:

I read somewhere that his middle name is Cupcake, I will choose to believe that :sneaky2:

Me too... It can't be made up ! Who could make something like that up ? This HAS to be true :mf_rosetinted:

I forgot about that! How could I?

It is true as well, because his mother told me. :mf_rosetinted:

She told us after she took the picture. I remember.

well the problem is, that he also said in a recent interview (the australian hot seat), that his name was mica, he even stressed that it was NOT michael, cause his mum didn't want him to have the same name as his dad. that's why it's 17 pages. :bleh: identity mad, eh? :blink:

*whispers* My thought exactly, (just didn't dare to express it myself while yop's around - she could bite... :blink:) ...

*sneaking over her shoulder*

So you decided not going to bed, i can see... :naughty:

Me too... It can't be made up ! Who could make something like that up ? This HAS to be true :mf_rosetinted:

She told us after she took the picture. I remember.

picture?:blink: not getting it....

*whispers* My thought exactly, (just didn't dare to express it myself while yop's around - she could bite... :blink:) ...

*sneaking over her shoulder*

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :arf2:

But that does make sense when i say he's a teaser ! I mean, it's the better way to have fun when you're repeating the same answers to the same questions over and over (and over)...

picture?:blink: not getting it....

She took a picture of the disappointed fans of Shepherd's Bush before she left in her taxi... (that's true, cf reports)

Always good to have some verification, people might not believe me, but we were both told this.

I laughed, I think his mother was offended. :mf_rosetinted:

She was the one who chose it... But i'm sure she didn't care that you laughed :mf_rosetinted:

But that does make sense when i say he's a teaser ! I mean, it's the better way to have fun when you're repeating the same answers to the same questions over and over (and over)...

That's very true and he must laugh and laugh at how seriously we all discuss these things.

By the way, have you seen my hobbies and interests in my profile? :mf_rosetinted:

Outch - *covers large bite with a BIG plaster*

Sure; I do agree with the whole teaser theory but I can't remember soo many interviews where he has been asked about his real name actually... (and I have listened to many of them - LOL)

I've heard his name is Michael Holbrook Penniman, so I would guess Mica was a nickname and then changed it to Mika because people misprounounced it. Where did u hear they mispron. it Meesha? Really? I thought they might say My-kah instead of Meeka but I dunno.

Anyway aren't autographs on ebay supposed to be certified?

"Cause this is my interpretation, and it dont, it dont make sense,"

You were at Shepherds Bush weren't you? Mika's mum took a photo of us and was chatting to us, had you gone by then?

I wlaked away right after the gig...was too pissed with my camera...:thumbdown:

well, in fact if I stayed....I think "chatted" wont be applicable to me...will be just :blink: ...not because its Mika or mum or whatever... (ME DONT CARE:biggrin2: ) ...just feel a bit awkward with "unknown ppl":bleh: