Mika's "real" name

MIKAMAD

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Don't read this summary....tongue-in-cheek::bleh:

Mika was born with a name that was not Mika. His mother said over her dead body would it be Michael (did you see Mika’s teeth

when he said that, sucking in his breath, like it was a pretty serious thing….yeah, I like that about that interview) and she did live

THANX G_D MIKA DIDNT HAVE THOSE (erm....) TEETH WHILE SHE WAS BREASTFEEDING:biggrin2:

Please Don't read this summary....tongue-in-cheek::bleh:

Wow, I’m sure glad I read this thread because I was so confused before and now it is so nice to have the answers, you know…..

because I care so much. There is a lot of information here, I’m going to try to sum it up:

Mika was born with a name that was not Mika. His mother said over her dead body would it be Michael (did you see Mika’s teeth

when he said that, sucking in his breath, like it was a pretty serious thing….yeah, I like that about that interview) and she did live

to tell us about his middle name…so that part seems a bit convincing, having no dead body for proof and all. Many mispronounced

the name (or nickname as the case may be) and so he chose Mika for his fans to call him, however, we choose to call him other names

anyway, cause we are as ornery as he is (and many fans don’t really care, even though they choose to read the 24 pages of the post

they don’t care about). Sorry for the run-on sentence. well... Then comes the interesting part, about who is actually signing the

autographs. …if I understand the posts correctly then….. I think when Mika found out that Mel Gibson, Jr. was a dead ringer for Mika,

they made a deal that Mel Jr, would sign the autographs, therefore, giving Mika a rest. Mel Jr. refused to sign Mika and just signs Mel.

Since he looks so much like Mika, no one really cares? Do they? :shocked: (That was in this thread, wasn’t it….or was I drunk last night

and imagined that part? I hope I am not digressing here) Mel Gibson does not write the songs, but Mika’s father could be given credit

(where credit is not due)

And the whole Holbrook- Cupcake middle name sounds just like a mispronunciation. Just say it several times fast, while a bit intoxicated,

and you will know what I mean…We all know it is Cupcake, since the mother lived to not call her son, Jr, but to call him Cupcake.

(I can’t imagine a mother who wouldn’t, at some time, call their beloved sons’ cupcakes. I do that a lot to my son, and I also call him,

Chunky Monkey, (my son, not Mika) not that any of you really care, huh?). I did find out that most Mika fans really only care about

Chipmunks anyways, so the rest is rather meaningless. Although there was the post about Deek being female…..was that from birth

or is that on the passport? Well, not that I really care, or anything, just thought I would mention it too….because it did come out in this

thread. And there was that one marriage proposal between two Mika fans, correct? Not that I will mention any names here, other than

the ones we are trying to figure out.

The one thing that still really confuses me after reading this thread (a bit haphazardly, perhaps) is about John’s cat, George.

Do you guys know if that was the cat’s birth name, or maybe the cat was renamed, George ,after he was adopted into

his new family? I wouldn’t care too much except I have heard, through innuendo and rumor, that George really likes Chipmunks,

(deek didn't tell me that so it is a rumor) and therefore as a Mika fan, I do find myself caring about George’s real name, don’t you?

I hope my summary will help others who don’t really want to read the 24-25 pages but are looking for the REAL answers that they may

care about a bit more than they will admit, but definitely not as much as the Chipmunks..not that the Chipmunks care about us,

but I thought we cared about the Chipmunks, or am I confused?

Ps I really like The Bees Video, (What was the question) Who cares. THanks for sharing, I am now off to the knitting thread

where I can take my thinking cap off for the night and just knit and purl away. :naughty: Perhaps I will knit a new thinking cap which

will help me think better?

That saved a lot of time :mf_rosetinted: Well not that I care, but could you please do the same with the rest of the threads in here, maybe I'd have time to go to work sometimes then :yay:

Your birthday!!! :biggrin2:

esperia75, you seem to adore St. Michael!!!

...A lot. I think St. Michael is one of the better figures of the monotheism, both with St. Gabriel.

The word "archangel" evokes a lot of suggestions...

1928833205-4410b.jpg

I've just noticed that at the end of the France 2 show for "La fête de la musique" there were the song titles which have been played with the composer & song writter...etc... names.

For Relax: Michael Holbrook Penniman

For GK: Mika

I've just noticed that at the end of the France 2 show for "La fête de la musique" there were the song titles which have been played with the composer & song writter...etc... names.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: He's the best !!!! :roftl:

:das::das::das::das:

Me likes:naughty:

He's such a fibber though! And he always misses the Cupcake out. :thumbdown:

I'm not here for 2 days and :shocked: 15 pages here!!!! :naughty:

I will stop writing Mica as we're not sure it's his real name! :bleh:

Very very interesting notice LebAngel!!! :thumb_yello:

I read my booklet. The only thing I wrote is that the author is MIKA. I have the US version.

Could someone upload the interview in the Japan version of LICM in which he says his name is Michael? :wink2:

I think that sums it up in a few short sentences. I may suggest other threads for you to precis for us! :naughty:

Thanks for your vote of confidence. Emphasis on "few" and "short" sentences would sum up my summary-ability (not). :roftl: It was fun to write but I think I will leave the other thread summaries for people whose brains are not quite as mish-mashed and addled as mine.:biggrin2: After all, reading the posts might actually be quicker than reading my summary????

Although in all truth, sometimes a thread summary would be rather nice, huh?

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering who pumped up this tread!!!!

it's YOU!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!

How many other pages???!!!!

I desagree with you sorry....I'm convinced since the biginning that his real name is Michael Holbrook Penniman!

4th ROUND *DING*:naughty:

I desagree with you sorry....I'm convinced since the biginning that his real name is Michael Holbrook Penniman!

4th ROUND *DING*:naughty:

if it were michael wouldn't he have mentioned it in that australian interview? he did say that his dad was called michael and that his mum didn't like the whole junior thing so they chose 'mica' MIIIIICCCCCAAAA :naughty:

I have the answer :mf_rosetinted:

Twin brothers...Mica and Michael Holbrook

Now we can start a thread talking about who of them is the evilish one (there is always a evilish twin) and who is the one appearing in this interview, who is in this other one...................

;)