2007 - Mika's concert in Milano on TV for you all!!

Mirtilla

Well, the countdown has started: only a week and we can relive that magic night at the Alcatraz, which will be aired on tv! BUT i have agood news for everyone, not only for italian people: the live will be on streming, so everyone will be able to watch it!!!

the site of the show that is gonna air the concer is this: http://www.allmusic.tv/allmusic/programma?pageType=programma&idProgramma=7

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the countdown has started: only a week and we can relive that magic night at the Alcatraz, which will be aired on tv! BUT i have agood news for everyone, not only for italian people: the live will be on streming, so everyone will be able to watch it!!!

the site of the show that is gonna air the concer is this: http://www.allmusic.tv/allmusic/programma?pageType=programma&idProgramma=7

Sorry, don't understand Italian. Does this mean next monday? Will it be on the site for longer?

Thanks so much for posting!!!!:thumb_yello:

Sorry, don't understand Italian. Does this mean next monday? Will it be on the site for longer?

Thanks so much for posting!!!!:thumb_yello:

Uhmm, i'm not sure if it's gonna be on the site longer, it will be on streaming on the night of 7th May, maybe at about 10pm (not sure! i'll tell you as soon as i'll know for sure!)

Thanks for the news!!!!!! :thumb_yello: I'll definatelly watch it :biggrin2:

Looking forwards to it!!

oh you're welcome! i was so happy when i've come to know it was on streaming, so you all can enjoy it!

yay!!!!thank you mirtilla!!! never been so happy to have bought a dvd recorder!!!! i'll record the gig!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

oh please could you share with us after? i've asked my friends if they can record it but none of them has a dvd recorder..

do the front row appear at any point :naughty:?

oh please don't remember me! i was so messed up that night..aah!:blush-anim-cl::shocked: btw it appears at the very beginning, when the host girl of the network will introduce the gig, and you'll see our MFC panel!

oh please could you share with us after? i've asked my friends if they can record it but none of them has a dvd recorder..

OF COURSE I WILL!!!!!don't worry about that!!i should have been there :sneaky2: so can't wait till next monday!!!! :bleh:

Before we get too excited: they're not going to broadcast the whole concert, but only a very limited selection of songs. The tv show runs about 60 mins and good part is it includes an exclusive interview. Or at least that's how last night's episode (the Scissor Sisters were the guests) worked.

Before we get too excited: they're not going to broadcast the whole concert, but only a very limited selection of songs. The tv show runs about 60 mins and good part is it includes an exclusive interview. Or at least that's how last night's episode (the Scissor Sisters were the guests) worked.

That's great, an interview!!! I hope it wasn't dubbed over in Italian....was it?

but the concert was less than an hour wasn't it? or are they including hudson and the library too?

but the concert was less than an hour wasn't it? or are they including hudson and the library too?

the tv show is of an hour...and matt said there's an interview too...so i think they'll see the whole gig plus the interview... :blink:

That's great, an interview!!! I hope it wasn't dubbed over in Italian....was it?

Nope, there are subtitles. And there's this dumb brunette who speaks italian sometimes, but I'm sure you're not going to regret if you don't understand a word of it! :P

This is highly unlikely, IMHO. If any of you like, I have recorded mr hudson & the library's performance too. I still haven't converted it yet, but in case anyone's interested, drop a line! :)

Nope, there are subtitles. And there's this dumb brunette who speaks italian sometimes, but I'm sure you're not going to regret if you don't understand a word of it! :P

Oh it's okay, I'll either ask my dad to translate or hassle you to translate, lol!!!! :roftl:

the tv show is of an hour...and matt said there's an interview too...so i think they'll see the whole gig plus the interview... :blink:

I'm afraid you're being too optimistic... For the Scissor Sisters there were about 40 mins of interview/reharsals/introductions and less then 20 of music.

I don't think the whole gig was even filmed. I remember seeing cameras on stage for Everybody's Talkin' and a couple of others. But I could be wrong here.

What I mean is: don't expect they're gonna show the whole gig because you may be disappointed in the end! :) of course I hope to be wrong... :punk:

oh no...ti prego nn mi dire ke è quella ke conduce love rock'n'roll :shocked: