2007 - Mika's concert in Milano on TV for you all!!

Mirtilla

just click the link and tomorrow the window of the live will turn all MIKA!!!

i will log tomorrow at 9.00 pm italy time (you have the same in germany) and give some more advice, ok?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

argh

<faints>

watch out! you could see me, mirtilla and avoca behind the bigger MFC boards i took... when the girl introduced the show she was just in front of us!

i'll be looking very closely at the front row, but u lot will prob be more visible than our side, which i guess is good cos i don't wanna appear on tv :naughty:

i'll be looking very closely at the front row, but u lot will prob be more visible than our side, which i guess is good cos i don't wanna appear on tv :naughty:

do you think mika will watch it??? :wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

argh

<faints>

watch out! you could see me, mirtilla and avoca behind the bigger MFC boards i took... when the girl introduced the show she was just in front of us!

don't look at me, I wasn't looking at my best that eve...:naughty:

oh yes, that'd be us, behind "from my best side, darling".. *rolls eyes* :mf_rosetinted:

just click the link and tomorrow the window of the live will turn all MIKA!!!

i will log tomorrow at 9.00 pm italy time (you have the same in germany) and give some more advice, ok?

That sounds as if I'll be able to manage it. Lets wait and see ;). Looking forward to tomorrow night.

:punk:

yay!!! tomorrow is monday!! the show will be on tv!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: i remember you guys that i'll record it!hope to be able to upload it! i think i'll need some help! :blink:

i'll have it recorded too, hopefully... we'll ask babsou productions then!

i'll have it recorded too, hopefully... we'll ask babsou productions then!

BabSou Productions glad to be of service!! You know where to find us ;) ;)

i've got just a question...since i think the file will be a bit big...where could i upload it?

Well if it's larger than 100MB (which I'm sure it will be) You can split it in Movie Maker, then upload it onto YouTube :)

Well if it's larger than 100MB (which I'm sure it will be) You can split it in Movie Maker, then upload it onto YouTube :)

oh thank you sou,i think i'll do it!but i also want to make possible that you save the file so you can have it on your pc...maybe i could use zshare or something like that..:blink:

oh thank you sou,i think i'll do it!but i also want to make possible that you save the file so you can have it on your pc...maybe i could use zshare or something like that..:blink:

Yup! Once you've got it on your computer you can upload it on any file hosting website!! :D