2007 - Mika & Da Wack (Mika's sister) Art Exhibition - Blink Gallery - London: 11-07-

Yoppappop

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahh well thats S"££$%^&^&

i have just read it.....

so it looks like it willl be the 12th :sneaky2:

been put a day back ...they mean NOT OPEN to public on the 11th :blink:

ahh well thats S"££$%^&^&

i have just read it.....

so it looks like it willl be the 12th :sneaky2:

been put a day back ...they mean NOT OPEN to public on the 11th :blink:

Yeah....i know..........not fair is it? Someone has obviously caught wind of all this on here.........er......Mika???? Why is everything sooooooooo difficult and all over the place!!!!! Whoever deals with everything, i've got one word for you.......'ORGANISATION!!!!' :shocked::boxed:

So....no chance of meeting him at the gallery then.....I might as well cancel my day off and go on the Saturday instead...:sneaky2:

I might go on the Saturday. It's the only day Ian could come and we could bring our little one with us.....i was gonna have a jolly on my own but.......doesn't look like i will. I was all set for going anyway on the 11th but i dunno.....................oh!!!!!!

I hate being a Libran sometimes!!!!!! I'm sooo indecisive! Grrrrr!! :naughty:

So....no chance of meeting him at the gallery then.....I might as well cancel my day off and go on the Saturday instead...:sneaky2:

unless you go on the 11th and hang around outside not being aloud to go in :bleh:

we can still have a big meet up on the 11th / 12th......

*grumbles under her breathe*

we wouldnt be having these indecisive moments if they had got it right in the first place!!!!

from mikasounds.com....

Change of date for MIKA art exhibition

12/06/2007

Please note that the dates for the exhibition of MIKA's artwork has been put back a day. The exhibition will now be open to the public on July 12-14th. The exhibition takes place at Blink Gallery, Poland Street, London W1.

Sooo im bumping this thread...i have travel to london sorted for the 12th July ....anybody else going to the Blink Gallery now its on the 12th and NOT the 11th? or has the change of date made it impossible for alot of people to attend ? :boxed:

Oh and Vix if you read this....did you send that email?

Sooo im bumping this thread...i have travel to london sorted for the 12th July ....anybody else going to the Blink Gallery now its on the 12th and NOT the 11th? or has the change of date made it impossible for alot of people to attend ? :boxed:

Oh and Vix if you read this....did you send that email?

i'm gonna try going on the 12th but i don't really know how to get there when i'm in soho.. anyone know the directions?

i'm gonna try going on the 12th but i don't really know how to get there when i'm in soho.. anyone know the directions?

I dont have a clue how to get to the gallery either i will be arriving at victoria Bus station early at around 9am ....after that im lost but i will be looking at maps / directions so hopefully i will be able to find my way :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...