wondering if i'm the only person that does this..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i've gotten into an unusual habit.. everytime something even somewhat good happens i SCREAM out "KER CHINGGGGGGGA!!" with the arm motion and all my friends think it's so ridiculous.. for example i got an A on my chemistry test today, and when i picked up my test off the desk i just like burst out into a full out KER CHINGGGGGGA! and all the people in my class look at me weird cause.. they obviously aren't as into the wonderful world of Mika as i am.. poor people. I think it's just me trying to bring Mika into my life as much as possible when i can't be in my room blasting my iPod and singing Lollipop at the top of my lungs. has anyone else ever done this?? just scream out KERCHINGA at random times?!? haha :]

:biggrin2::biggrin2: LOL!!!! I do the same!!! :roftl:

i dont do it all the time...but i HAVE done it once or twice..haha...

i should totally do it more often :D

maybe i should do it at work, most people there dont like him haha! great way to annoy people!

I say KETCHINNNG YA ( well that's how I write it ahah what a great word) when no one's talking. Dead silence in my Art class. I look at my mates and goes like "KETCHIINNG YA!"

My mates say I'm dumb. And you know what's my answer?

"I KNOW AND I LIKE IT"

:biggrin2:

I did it at school the other day. We were playing a game our teacher made up and my classmate got a tough question right and I was excited for her. Got a few odd looks but...

:shocked: NO ONE KNEW WHERE I GOT IT FROM:shocked:

I couldn't believe it!! They've all heard the song....Come on People!!!