Mika's Nose

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone,

just felt like starting a thread about Mika's nost because there is nothing...non-naughty...I can start a thread about and his nost is perfect just like every other part of him. lol :roftl:

Mika's Nose Fans (join if you want to *nudge* *nudge*):

Mika's Nose Fan #1: Dangerous Kat

Mika's Nose Fan #2: Shezzy12

ANYTHING CAN BE NAUGHTY

I can think of many naughty things about it. *nuzzle* :wink2:

Its quite difficult to draw as there is nothing bumpy or unusual about it - its just so cute!!!

yeah...but wouldn't it be harder to draw if there was a particular little bump that stood out??

Meh, I love it anyway!!!! On the topic of noses, i have a cute little nose similiar to Mika's, but mine is freckly (trust me, nobody bags the freckles, OR ELSE!!! Dangerous Kat, you know what i mean, tell 'em!) anyway... the only reason i would ever hate that nose of his would be if he had lotsa nose hairs-EWW!!!! i hate those grimy little things that poke out and be ickyfull!!! BLURG!!!(soz, my wierd language) yeah...Mikas nose...

yeah...but wouldn't it be harder to draw if there was a particular little bump that stood out??

Meh, I love it anyway!!!! On the topic of noses, i have a cute little nose similiar to Mika's, but mine is freckly (trust me, nobody bags the freckles, OR ELSE!!! Dangerous Kat, you know what i mean, tell 'em!) anyway... the only reason i would ever hate that nose of his would be if he had lotsa nose hairs-EWW!!!! i hate those grimy little things that poke out and be ickyfull!!! BLURG!!!(soz, my wierd language) yeah...Mikas nose...

Yes, she's got a cute nose *cough* *cough*...hehe...nah it's a good nose :thumb_yello: (but not as good as Mika's) :roftl:

Guest Sofia
:roftl: Remind me never to become famous. If people were pubicly analyzing my nose hairs I'd die.

Hehe...well said Christine!!:biggrin2::wink2:

Lol, I'm literally :lmao:

Just imagined Mika walking down the street....and then all of a sudden there are these crazy girls around him asking "Mika, please, may I stroke your nose, just once? Hm?..."

LOL :roftl: :roftl: (:biggrin2:restraining order alarm...:naughty: .)

• 1 month later...