Mika's Nose

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Well, I usually don't go for threads like this, but since I happen to have quite a thing for noses, I think I may have to post here.

Though Mika's nose, while very cute and all, and in good balance with his face, etc etc etc, isn't really by itself the kind of nose I'd get particularly excited over... I mean, it's nice on him. But some people's noses I like just because they're noses. :D I'm just a little bit odd.

--Jack

Ah yes :) I remember the first time I fell in love with mika's lovely nose... it was during the Grace Kelly video during the lyric... "MMMMMM" LOL It scrunches up ever so cute :)

ahhhhhh :wub2:

Ah yes :) I remember the first time I fell in love with mika's lovely nose... it was during the Grace Kelly video during the lyric... "MMMMMM" LOL It scrunches up ever so cute :)

god, me too...it's all sweet and brown mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You guys are CRACKING me up! :roftl:

I'm sure Mika would love to know that his nose has so many admirers. I actually had a girl come up to me and compliment my nose. She said it was cute, and she wished she could have it. :shocked: I was more than just a little weirded out by that!

well, i would be too......i mean, who asks for someone's nose?! mika once said someone asked wheter they could stroke his hair, and he said that they needed help.....but i would love to stroke his hair, and i KNOW i'm not the oinly one!!!

Tell me why i never saw this thread before????

Its a cack up!!!! :rofl:

I am a definate admirer of Mika's nose, as mentioned earlier he is perfect in everyway!!! The view in the pic where he is pushing his nose up... boy its really breathtaking!!!!!!!! :naughty::mf_lustslow:

haha,daz true :lol3: