Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just what is Mika's problem with teeth and biting?? If he's not losing his teeth in his own earhole, he is fantasising about losing them in people's cheeks.

The man is clearly a knitter:roftl:

Absolutely! Any ideas about that interview?

slightly off topic again but can anybody tell me if Mr. Mika once said in a radio interview that he would like to bite big chunks out of journalists cheeks (maybe I have dreamt it, that would not even surprise me for I'm used to weird dreams - LOL :insane:) But if anyone remembers and knows where I can find it (in case it exists :roftl: ) that would be too kind :naughty:

(No, I don't have dodgy plans...:blink: )

Oh and in case this doesn't exist, maybe you can give me a hand to find my way back to the Mikaville Lunatic asylum...:insane:

It was in Q Magazine. The front of the mag even said "MIKA- He Wants to Bite YOU!" I got all excited...until I read what he meant by it.

It was in Q Magazine. The front of the mag even said "MIKA- He Wants to Bite YOU!" I got all excited...until I read what he meant by it.

Thank you! Darn...and I thought it was from a radio interview...:sneaky2:

okay this is really off-topic but I didn't know where else to ask it! I remember mfc'ers from Italy had these MFC posters that they held up during one of his concerts! I'd like to have one for paris in 5 days! do you know if there is a place where I can find one to print?

okay this is really off-topic but I didn't know where else to ask it! I remember mfc'ers from Italy had these MFC posters that they held up during one of his concerts! I'd like to have one for paris in 5 days! do you know if there is a place where I can find one to print?

cath i'm already printing it, don't worry!:thumb_yello::wink2:

hey, do you mean this pic? on my computer his clothes are a little bit yellow because of the light... but i think he's wearing white clothes. never seen him in yellow trousers :biggrin2:

that's definitely white, and I don't think I've actually seen him in yellow trousers either :blink: