Dumb question...is sending presents to Mika actually possible???

Blue Sky

I feel a bit dumb asking this, but can't find anything about this after searching the older posts. Plus being an olding, I am just not up on this stuff!!

Is it possible to send Mika something like a small present through his management company? I mean, what do people usually do? How do pop stars get all their fan mail and gifts from adoring (read happily obsessed) fans?? And how would you know if it was really going to reach him?:confused:

For those of us who may never get close enough to meet him (geographical challenges, or bureaucratic ones) what can we do??? Does anyone actually know the answer to this?

If this is one of those forbidden questions on the forum, please just PM me with the answer.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know of any *official* way to do it, but you could send whatever it is to someone who's planning on trying to meet him after an upcoming concert... and maybe they could get it to him. Like RAK1 did for nel -- she had cards to give to the whole band, and they were given to Mika at a signing in London a few weeks ago...

I'm going to his show in DC on June 12... and I'm hoping to meet him after the show. If you have something I'd be willing to try to get it to him...

dcdeb

The offers to get things to him are so sweet, thanks! I am hoping to see him myself in Japan when he comes, but I am still curious about if there is a way to post things. There's gotta be a way!!

I think the best people to send any gifts or cards to are the record company, as they are in constant contact with him.

I am always happy to help, bringing things to gigs to pass onto him, so don't be afraid to ask.

i was wondering the same thing, but i decided i'm just going to wait to give him his presents at the June 11 chicago gig, if i can't meet him i'm just going to like chuck them at him on stage lol jk jk

I'm going to do that too! I am trying to think of what to give him though. I'm probably going to cross stitch him something. :)

35 days is not that long when you think about it! *is getting excited*

I think I might cross stitch his logo or something... I want to make something so he sees I put an effort into it! I may throw his a flower too. I dunno!

He does need to get a fanmail address, though. It would be nice for people who don't have MySpace to be able to write to him.

yeah im really agains myspaces and i wanna send him fanmail or something

Well he is coming to Japan in a couple of weeks, but the tickets are lottery only, can't just go out and buy them, record company is so useless here they even got the buidling name wrong for the location of the huge poster...

my feeling is they mistakenly think there aren't any MIKA fans yet in Japan because the album isn't out till June 20, and

HOW WRONG THEY ARE

We are here, dying to get in to see him, dying to give him some small things from Japan and stuff, and maybe have our photo op....and I reckon we will all be denied. There isn't even a meet and greet arranged....

I HATE BUREAUCRACY. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Hence my original question...isn't there another way????

He does need to get a fanmail address, though. It would be nice for people who don't have MySpace to be able to write to him.

I totally agree, because I'm one of those people who doesn't have myspace and probably never will.

Don't bother sending stuff to his record company. He'll never see it.

That's my feeling too, but if we are the MFC and none of us know, who the heck will know...SUNNY come back we NEEEEEED yooooouuuu!!

Don't bother sending stuff to his record company. He'll never see it.

you think? it's quite sad... the record company was the first thing that i had in mind..

Your best bet is to take DCDeb up on her offer. I will be with her at that concert, and we will most certainly be seeing Mika after the show, I'm very determined! It is a small venue, and I think it'll be easy to see him afterward. Right now the concerts are small. Soon, perhaps even by next year, they will be bigger, and we may not have these chances.

I'll hopefully be meeting him after the Atlanta show (if I can find him...what do you do, just kind of wait around?) and I think I'll maybe write him something and give it to him there...