Hello i'm Sara and i'm new, come and say 'hello' and then i'll know you!

Sara

:blush-anim-cl:

Hello!!!

I'm Sara!! And i'm a Mikaholic!!! Ha ha ha!! You can already see i have a silly sense of humour!!:naughty:

I've loved Mika since about Christmas and then fell head over heels :wub2: when i saw him at Maida Vale at the end of January. You may have seen me before as you will be aware the show was recorded and aired on tele for a whole week (i am slimmer now!:thumb_yello: - what fun that was morning noon and night!!! Er.....i love lots of things and love to have fun. I'm always dancing and singing!

Erm....dunno what else to put yet.....My fave single is 'Love Today'. Second to that is 'Big Girl' now i think. Er.....o.k, come say hi.x.

Bye for now, Sara xxx :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all.x

Yeah Caroline - i thought i was a member and then realised that i wasn't - think it's this competition business putting my head in a spin!! I was just about to send you a message on myspace! :roftl:

Will do now.:bleh: xxx Thanks again people

Hiya Sara Welcome to MFC have a great time !!!!!! and be warned ADDICTION AHEAD :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

yeah. addiction overdrive. I'm on here more than myspace.

Okay Sara, shall now refresh myspace lol :D

ha ha! Yeah....i was singing "Don't go" by Yazoo in the car last night and was thinking of Mika.......

'Love's just like addiction, now i'm hooked on you...":wub2:

Oh dear, i really do have the bug don't i? Ha ha ha!!

Thank you all for your lovely warm welcomes!!!! xxx

:blush-anim-cl:

Hello!!!

I'm Sara!! And i'm a Mikaholic!!! Ha ha ha!! You can already see i have a silly sense of humour!!:naughty:

I've loved Mika since about Christmas and then fell head over heels :wub2: when i saw him at Maida Vale at the end of January. You may have seen me before as you will be aware the show was recorded and aired on tele for a whole week (i am slimmer now! - what fun that was morning noon and night!!! Er.....i love lots of things and love to have fun. I'm always dancing and singing!

Erm....dunno what else to put yet.....My fave single is 'Love Today'. Second to that is 'Big Girl' now i think. Er.....o.k, come say hi.x.

Bye for now, Sara xxx :blush-anim-cl:

HIYAAA SARA !!! BIG WELCOME !!!:welcomeani: AND ... as fore warned ... addiction to MFC is a strong possibility !!!:biggrin2::roftl:

omg my name is sarah i hav never cn mika perform live but im naggin my parents soooo much! i didnt like him dat much, but den i saw him smile and almost fainted!!

Sarah

xxx

p.s. i hav a wierd sens of humor 2!