MIKA'S ANGELS Official thread

Eir

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wanna be here too. i convert my sister and my cousin and i'm sending a birthday card to mika . so, i wanna be an angel too.

i'm not on that list.... i'm gonna cry....:crybaby::emot-sad:

SORRY CRINA!!!!

:(

I've serched again through all the 13 pages of this thread but I haven't seen your post...AM I BECOMING BLIND??? :shocked:

Anyway...SORRY AGAIN!!! :doh:

ok so i'm really excited because tomorrow the school newspapers come in and i can't wait to pass them out because they just so happen to have a fabulous review of LICM in it written by me!!

i'm so excited, i hope it persuades some students to convert.

just a task of a mika's angel :bleh:

Please add me as Mika's Angel. :biggrin2:

I do my best... I have converted my whole family.. and my reach is extending...

I tried to convince my 7y/o brother to name our lizard Mika, Lollipop, billy brown, big girl, love, grace kelly... anything to do with Mika. Instead, he named it Rocky Cool Lizard. :no::shocked: :shocked: :shocked::boxed:

Please add me as Mika's Angel. :biggrin2:

I tried to convince my 7y/o brother to name our lizard Mika, Lollipop, billy brown, big girl, love, grace kelly... anything to do with Mika. Instead, he named it Rocky Cool Lizard. :no::shocked: :shocked: :shocked::boxed:

oh rocky cool lizard isn't bad at all! i like it alot actually!

Please add me as Mika's Angel.

Lol!

:naughty:

Well the name he chose is not bad, but I can understand you...

And I'm going to add you :biggrin2:

I want to be a mika angel too:wub2:

He draw an angel thingy ´(the thing they have over their heads) over his head on my cd cover so he's my angel and I want to be his angel:blush-anim-cl:

yes dear!

For sure I'll add you...

You gave me some of wonderful links and that is definitely a Mika's Angel action :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

SORRY CRINA!!!!

:(

I've serched again through all the 13 pages of this thread but I haven't seen your post...AM I BECOMING BLIND??? :shocked:

Anyway...SORRY AGAIN!!! :doh:

thank you! i'm mika's angel #35. my post is somewhere. don't worry. i'm not upsed. i'm happy to be a part of mika's angels army.

I would like to be Mika's agressive angel who kicks anyone's butt if they say something bad about Him.I made about 4 of my friends so far Mika fans.Its great!:D

So I tell you about my CHIPMUNK.She is my alterego.My agressive part.So my chipmunk will kung-fu and karate the Mika haters.

Is it like an angel?Erm...maybe not...but...ha?MAy I join?Mika's kung-fu chipmunk angel...sounds fine doesnt it?:D

Okay..so I just though I tell it...dont look at me like I was mad.I am.:D

I would like to be Mika's agressive angel who kicks anyone's butt if they say something bad about Him.I made about 4 of my friends so far Mika fans.Its great!:D

So I tell you about my CHIPMUNK.She is my alterego.My agressive part.So my chipmunk will kung-fu and karate the Mika haters.

Is it like an angel?Erm...maybe not...but...ha?MAy I join?Mika's kung-fu chipmunk angel...sounds fine doesnt it?:D

Okay..so I just though I tell it...dont look at me like I was mad.I am.:D

Ahah! Don't worry, the archangel Michael was not too sweet with Lucifer when he banished him from Heaven :lol3:

And we are Angels...but we are cool too...AND WE HAVE TO MAKE PEOPLE RESPECT US AND MIKA....with sweet and rough manners :glasses2:

Yeahhh Angels are like body guards !!!

... Let's guard his body !!!

:punk:

Oooooouuuuuupsss !:naughty:!!

Ahah! Don't worry, the archangel Michael was not too sweet with Lucifer when he banished him from Heaven :lol3:

And we are Angels...but we are cool too...AND WE HAVE TO MAKE PEOPLE RESPECT US AND MIKA....with sweet and rough manners :glasses2:

Yeahhh Angels are like body guards !!!

... Let's guard his body !!!

:punk:

Oooooouuuuuupsss !:naughty:!!

AHAHAHAH...oh my God...I was falling from my chair....

well, we do all this for free....that's our payment!!!! :das:

thank you! i'm mika's angel #35. my post is somewhere. don't worry. i'm not upsed. i'm happy to be a part of mika's angels army.

Good...I feel a bit better now :wink2:

Welcome to the army, then! :biggrin2:

hahaha Great!!!!

I think we created the first army which is only composed by Angels!!!

We spread Mika's Music all over the world ;)

(well...not only music ....every topic here is more or less about Mika!!!!)

We are very special Angels!!!!

so then?

after converting all my friends to mika fans,

successfully driven the whole family mad with my forever listening to mika, making sure that every conversation has at least ten mentions of mika, always turning the radio up real loud in the car when mika or his songs come on...

what else can i do??

i like being an angel coz i think it's me all over...!!!

NEVER FEAR MIKA MY DEAR, YOUR ANGELS COME BODYGUARDS ARE HERE

(AND THERE'S NOT A CHANCE YOU'LL EVER LOSE US!!)

What I do is to look for every forums and video comments to check if someone has said something Mika may not like or approve ...

It's amazing how people can say silly things when they think nobody's reading !!!

Sophie xxx

so then?

after converting all my friends to mika fans,

successfully driven the whole family mad with my forever listening to mika, making sure that every conversation has at least ten mentions of mika, always turning the radio up real loud in the car when mika or his songs come on...

what else can i do??

i like being an angel coz i think it's me all over...!!!

NEVER FEAR MIKA MY DEAR, YOUR ANGELS COME BODYGUARDS ARE HERE

(AND THERE'S NOT A CHANCE YOU'LL EVER LOSE US!!)

eir9dimensioneuz5.jpg

Ehy Angels!!!

What do you think about my today creation?

I'm not sure about the background...I can change it maybe...

Give me some suggestion, then I'll add it on my Myspace page with the link to this site and I will send a private message to mika too...

If you like it you can copy it...WE ARE THE MOST ANGELIC ARMY IN THE WORLD :naughty: we must have a logo...:mf_rosetinted: