Eir

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!!!!

I have just requested MikasAngels on Myspace to be my friend! I just read you only have 9 friends and thought 'ugh!! They haven't asked me!' But i've found you now so..... :roftl:

I already have the Mikas Angels banner on my myspace page!! :thumb_yello::naughty:

I've asked just some random ppl from the other myspace friendlist, but those 9 had asked my friendship because I had posted here the link...moreover pitifully you are not a friend of mine yet so I coulnd't find you ^^

But I hope the more will ask me because I can't do that for 70ppl *_*

I've asked just some random ppl from the other myspace friendlist, but those 9 had asked my friendship because I had posted here the link...moreover pitifully you are not a friend of mine yet so I coulnd't find you ^^

But I hope the more will ask me because I can't do that for 70ppl *_*

I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!

Lol, THANK YOU my dear!!!!!!! ^^

I'm going off bed now...I hope to find a lot of friendship requests tomorrow!!!

Kisses to all my angels :blush-anim-cl:

I want supporter mika always,anyway everywhere because he his the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Hi Faith! WElcome to Mika's Angels Group! :thumb_yello:

EHy people! there are still a very few available places!

I'll stop new entries for a while, then me and sophie will re-open them with new rules, but the starters (all ppl already on the list) will be exempted from them :wink2:

I Should Totally Be On Angel! I Mean, I've "Converted" So Many People, It's Not Even Funny!

My Friends Tyler, Bryan, Sarah, Taya, Mai, Brandi, Natalie, Ashleigh, Domi, Deb, Cindy, Theresa, Brandon, Riley And They've Converted People!

So Can I Pretty Please Be A "MIKA's Angel?"

Love Ja,

Schock

I Should Totally Be On Angel! I Mean, I've "Converted" So Many People, It's Not Even Funny!

My Friends Tyler, Bryan, Sarah, Taya, Mai, Brandi, Natalie, Ashleigh, Domi, Deb, Cindy, Theresa, Brandon, Riley And They've Converted People!

So Can I Pretty Please Be A "MIKA's Angel?"

Love Ja,

Schock

WOW Schock!! :shocked:

I don't even have that many friends!! :boxed:

... :blink:

anyway, good job :thumb_yello:

I should be ahsamed of myself-I didn't know about this page till yesterday.4l5ygdh.gif

But I added it as soon as I've heard about it.:biggrin2: It's so great.

I'm so proud and happy to be a part of it and to spread the word about our Mr. Mika.:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I should be ahsamed of myself-I didn't know about this page till yesterday.4l5ygdh.gif

But I added it as soon as I've heard about it.:biggrin2: It's so great.

I'm so proud and happy to be a part of it and to spread the word about our Mr. Mika.:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Yeah....nothing is more important than our mika man:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

Lol, What Can I Say? I'm A People Person, And I'm Very Influential, Which Means, I Like MIKA, They All Like MIKA! lol.

Thank You.

Oh I have a request !!!!! Would you mind putting an avatar on you page on MySpace, please? It would be so nice if big boss Mika chooses to visit you as one of his Angel !!! Don't you think so?

:wink2:

Sophie xxx

Could I join please? I have converted so many people including my other half's parents who are 67yrs and 60yrs respectfully lol- the other day grace kelly was on the telly and his mum said 'oh Mika's on the telly' (the only people they listen to are johny cash and classical fm lol) ok bad example but there are so many others I have converted too!:biggrin2:

I Made A Video For MIKA, And MIKA's Angels.

Click The Below Link To View It.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2036122471

Schock!

P.S. Add Me On The Myspace One, Eir! :naughty:

This video was the first thing I saw this morning and it made my day.:biggrin2: It's very nice.:thumb_yello:

Hope you don't mind if I add it to myspace?:blush-anim-cl: