MIKA'S ANGELS Official thread

Eir

Could I join please? I have converted so many people including my other half's parents who are 67yrs and 60yrs respectfully lol- the other day grace kelly was on the telly and his mum said 'oh Mika's on the telly' (the only people they listen to are johny cash and classical fm lol) ok bad example but there are so many others I have converted too!:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg, I'm sorry! I'd totally forgot that Ela had asked me to join the group some days ago...:doh:!!!

well, since it's a mistake of mine I'll add her too, but now places are full!

Anyway we'll admit people again when the new site will be opened :thumb_yello:

Could I join please? I have converted so many people including my other half's parents who are 67yrs and 60yrs respectfully lol- the other day grace kelly was on the telly and his mum said 'oh Mika's on the telly' (the only people they listen to are johny cash and classical fm lol) ok bad example but there are so many others I have converted too!:biggrin2:

There's nothing wrong with listening to Johnny Cash...:thumb_yello:

I Made A Video For MIKA, And MIKA's Angels.

Click The Below Link To View It.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2036122471

Schock!

P.S. Add Me On The Myspace One, Eir! :naughty:

Hi,

MikaMania has been promoting this video (that's how I came across it), I think its a great idea- doesn't really answer the question "What is a Mika's Angel?" though:blink:.

That picture of Mika as an angel is great:thumb_yello:

On another note, I don't know how "happy" Mika would be to know that his unofficial demo's are being used...:blink:

Good idea though.

omg, I'm sorry! I'd totally forgot that Ela had asked me to join the group some days ago...:doh:!!!

well, since it's a mistake of mine I'll add her too, but now places are full!

Anyway we'll admit people again when the new site will be opened :thumb_yello:

Thank you very much for not forgetting me. I am very proud to be one of Mika's Angels.:wub2:

can i join?? i have converted only 2 friends so far, but i'm working on it. i'm good at converting, my obbsessions are infectious. i ahev converted many other people to other things. i'd like to be one of MIKA'S ANGELS.... please!

Sorry nikoulini!

I can't enter the myspace :sad:

I'll do it when myspace will solve the problems :thumbdown:

Edit: I GOT IT!!!

EDIT2: sorry Nikoulini, but angel n67 is Ioana! :confused:

I remember I hadn't add you because I hadn't found you on the list...am I wrong? :blink:

Sorry, we have closed the entering for the moment, we'll open again them in the future and we'll update you...

that's because we have to add some rules to admit poeople, there are already a lot of members who doesn't care about this project and since we're trying to make it more official we want to set some limits :wink2:

Sorry, we have closed the entering for the moment, we'll open again them in the future and we'll update you...

that's because we have to add some rules to admit poeople, there are already a lot of members who doesn't care about this project and since we're trying to make it more official we want to set some limits :wink2:

yep, gotcha!

My friend just put Mika in her music list on myspace!! When I saw that I told her: "YOU PUT MIKA ON YOUR MUSIC LIST!!" and she said: "YES!! and it's all because of you!!"

Do I need to say I was REALLY PROUD?!?!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:punk::punk::punk:yeah yeah go MOM (oh that sounds odd cos I am ancient and a mother hmm)

I've emailed our radiostations about LT (even MTV) but they seem to ignore me :sneaky2:

BUT good news.....LT video has been played on a swedish channel (ZTV wich I don't have it anymore cause they switched it to TV6 :blink: ), it sounds very promising hope MTV over here will get it soon.......

And I heard Relax in CUBUS when I was shopping clothes, got me all excited haha started singing and dancing a bit xD :roftl::naughty: