MIKA'S ANGELS Official thread

Eir

I've emailed our radiostations about LT (even MTV) but they seem to ignore me :sneaky2:

BUT good news.....LT video has been played on a swedish channel (ZTV wich I don't have it anymore cause they switched it to TV6 ), it sounds very promising hope MTV over here will get it soon.......

And I heard Relax in CUBUS when I was shopping clothes, got me all excited haha started singing and dancing a bit xD

Cool Jassisa! your efforts will have success, I'm sure :thumb_yello:

And about dancing...the same thing happened to me in a shoes store :roftl:

I almost screamed and run to my mom saying all excited 'mom!!! MOMMM!!!! IT'S MIKA!!! THE NEW SINGLE THAT WILL BE RELEASED!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!'

people around us was like :blink::boxed::shocked:

:roftl:

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have my wings all ready - I could be Mika's Angel # 77- ok.

Since converting to the Mika faith - there is always Mika magic in the air. I feel light and my eyes are bright - the effect rubs off on other beings - they cannot fail to become entranced. Hey hey hey - lets dance to Midsummer madness :thumb_yello:

# 32 nite owl

#32 Mika's pervert

#19 Mika's slave

..and I dont care....

I have my wings all ready - I could be Mika's Angel # 77- ok.

Since converting to the Mika faith - there is always Mika magic in the air. I feel light and my eyes are bright - the effect rubs off on other beings - they cannot fail to become entranced. Hey hey hey - lets dance to Midsummer madness :thumb_yello:

# 32 nite owl

#32 Mika's pervert

#19 Mika's slave

..and I dont care....

:naughty::naughty: this is how it is for me too, when I sing Mika songs during work, and today I was serving a customer and her phone went off and my little heart leapt in excitement and I said "OOO was your ring tone Grace Kelly" and she said yes I love Mika, and I gave a triumphant little ker-ching gesture with both hands saying "YESSS" lol and proceeded to tell her I had seen him in Leeds and was going to see him 3 times in Novemebr and how awesome he is live etc etc I think I could have rambled on all day but the queue was giving me evils :sneaky2: pfft

(brightened up my day so it did lol).

sorry if I don't answer to all of you...I'm very busy, but when we'll open the web site we'll tell you how you will be able to join us!

We're thinking to some rules because we want to be a really motivated group...while there are already a lot of people who doesn't care to be in

Well...that's not a problem, but if wou are not interested in a long and regular work as an angel don't even ask to be a member :wink2:

sorry if I don't answer to all of you...I'm very busy, but when we'll open the web site we'll tell you how you will be able to join us!

We're thinking to some rules because we want to be a really motivated group...while there are already a lot of people who doesn't care to be in

Well...that's not a problem, but if wou are not interested in a long and regular work as an angel don't even ask to be a member :wink2:

That's cool!:thumb_yello:

I'm working on making my cousin a follower of Mika's faith. haha

She hasn't heard him before! Once I play some of his music for her, I'm sure she'll fall in love.:wink2:

im working on getting my mom to be a mika believer!! she says she hates him BUT ive played his songs so much shes walking around singing MIKA! im like i knew u loved him I KNEW IT! haha shes like no u play it so much its just stuck in my head...she loves him..just a lil too afraid to admit it yet! dont worry though ill get it out of her by the end of the month!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

im working on getting my mom to be a mika believer!! she says she hates him BUT ive played his songs so much shes walking around singing MIKA! im like i knew u loved him I KNEW IT! haha shes like no u play it so much its just stuck in my head...she loves him..just a lil too afraid to admit it yet! dont worry though ill get it out of her by the end of the month!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

My mother is the same exact way! And she says the same things!

But after about two weeks of her denying it and saying the songs just got stuck in her head, she finally told me she likes Lollipop and Big Girl! She says Big Girl is her anthem. (she's not even all that big) haha

My mother is the same exact way! And she says the same things!

But after about two weeks of her denying it and saying the songs just got stuck in her head, she finally told me she likes Lollipop and Big Girl! She says Big Girl is her anthem. (she's not even all that big) haha

aww thats so cute! and very exciting! now i have hope!!!:thumb_yello:

Uh i wanna make a mika's angel badge so i can were it to the show:biggrin2:

Edit: maybe i could make him one too

Yes Haylie, you should make him one!

btw : how do you do that? I'm so dumb in those things.

Yes Haylie, you should make him one!

btw : how do you do that? I'm so dumb in those things.

Okay i'll make him one:biggrin2:

I don't know:blink: but i found a place that are gonna do it, cause i also have to make some badges for my band:wink2:

hi!!! i was wondering if i could be a MIKA"s angel? please? :biggrin2:

I played MIKA's cd for 2 of my friends and they loved it and wanted to buy it!!! :) MIKA is the sexiest man on earth!!!!

HI RAVONNE!!

:D *waves

Okay i'll make him one:biggrin2:

I don't know:blink: but i found a place that are gonna do it, cause i also have to make some badges for my band:wink2:

Please show me when they are done!

Maybe they could make some badges for the new chicken fans too!!!:naughty: