Eir

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey angels!!!

When I write mikafanclub in google it shows me a page...there is the link for this site...a pair of videos and....OUR MYSPACE!!! :roftl:

we're quite important :mf_rosetinted:

Imagine Mika who is not on his own pc and has not his favourites maybe he types it on google and.....:wub2:

Hey angels!!!

When I write mikafanclub in google it shows me a page...there is the link for this site...a pair of videos and....OUR MYSPACE!!! :roftl:

we're quite important :mf_rosetinted:

Imagine Mika who is not on his own pc and has not his favourites maybe he type it on google and.....:wub2:

that is so cool:thumb_yello: i could imagine that:naughty:

can i be added plz?!?! i managed to sorta convert 2 of my friends...they now like him, but i can't get them to join mfc...i'm working on it. but they r really worried for me..said i'm too obsessed and crazy :blink:

To those who are asking to be added:

sorry if I don't answer to all of you...I'm very busy, but when we'll open the web site we'll tell you how you will be able to join us!

We're thinking to some rules because we want to be a really motivated group...while there are already a lot of people who doesn't care to be in

Well...that's not a problem, but if wou are not interested in a long and regular work as an angel don't even ask to be a member :wink2:

that is so cool:thumb_yello: i could imagine that:naughty:

Lol....I don't indeed...he is looking for the very first link...why should he read the whole page? :boxed::naughty:

Lol....I don't indeed...he is looking for the very first link...why should he read the whole page? :boxed::naughty:

because he is curious, and why wouldn't he:wink2:

Btw did you see my idea with the mika's angel badges and im gonna try to give him one:wink2: :biggrin2:

JESSICA!! we found each other!!!! Lol!!!

so are you trying to be a MIKA"s angel too??

apparently there are guidelines to be one!!! we should make our own group!

We just need that you accept to wait a little, we do our best to make something that will be very pleasant and Eir and I are having many things to do in our private life to at the moment.

Please just give us a little time, and we'll tell you how things will be settled.

Keep on bringing Mika love and tell everyone here what you do for him !!! This thread is as important as it used to !!!

A lot of love to you my dears :)

Sophie xxx

We just need that you accept to wait a little, we do our best to make something that will be very pleasant and Eir and I are having many things to do in our private life to at the moment.

Please just give us a little time, and we'll tell you how things will be settled.

Keep on bringing Mika love and tell everyone here what you do for him !!! This thread is as important as it used to !!!

A lot of love to you my dears :)

Sophie xxx

YOU WAS PERFECT MY DEAR!!!

I'm taking note of all the names, but now we're very busy and we can't do all :no:

Just a bit of patience! :wink2:

angels...have you seen this?

senzatitolo6.jpg

i posted in this thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6028

and in their site you can find more!!!

That is very cute, Thank you for posting!:wink2:

Angelic kisses to you all!:wub2:

And for the aspirants an special angelic kiss!:angel_not:

Please be patience and don't run away! Mika needs us all!:dog:

me!

me!

me!

I want to be a Mika's Angel.

I've written 3 letters to Oprah's producers to suggest having Mika on the Oprah show and im trying to convert 2 of my friends into mika fans.

I've already converted one of my friends.

(I sent her the video of "Love Today" and "Grace Kelly" and she liked them so much that she bought them on itunes!)

I talk about Mika ALL the time when my friends are around 'cause i want them to like him and his music. I send youtube interviews of mika, songs, and pictures at lest 3 times a week.....ummmm.....add ME!!!

me too, it would be great to be official:biggrin2:

Oooo...please can i join??

I have converted all my friends and even my fiance haha!!! Now it's hard to get tickets for us all to his concerts lol :roftl:

me!

me!

me!

I've written 3 letters to Oprah's producers to suggest having Mika on the Oprah show and im trying to convert 2 of my friends into mika fans.

(I sent her the video of "Love Today" and "Grace Kelly" and she liked them so much that she bought them on itunes!)

I talk about Mika ALL the time when my friends are around 'cause i want them to like him and his music. I send youtube interviews of mika, songs, and pictures at lest 3 times a week.....ummmm.....add ME!!!

For the new aspirants luna, cazza and soon-to-bemrs.penniman::thumb_yello:

You do all a wonderful work. Keep it up!:wub2:

Please read the posting of Jamakkronic and Eir (our angels #1) one side before!

Please be patience and don't run away!

An angelic kiss to you all:angel_not:

can i join?? i have converted only 2 friends so far, but i'm working on it. i'm good at converting, my obbsessions are infectious. i ahev converted many other people to other things. i'd like to be one of MIKA'S ANGELS.... please!

can I join? I've converted all my class, some of my friends and my best friend who was anti-mika and now accept to listen the songs! ^^

And I promote MFC evryhere!

If there are any spaces left please may I join? THank you

can i join too????!?!

can i please join too? thanks!

I have my wings all ready - I could be Mika's Angel # 77- ok.

Since converting to the Mika faith - there is always Mika magic in the air. I feel light and my eyes are bright - the effect rubs off on other beings - they cannot fail to become entranced. Hey hey hey - lets dance to Midsummer madness

# 32 nite owl

#32 Mika's pervert

#19 Mika's slave

..and I dont care....

Awe, I'd love to join if it's not too late! haha

I've converted *counts* about six people into Mika fans!!

Am I too late to join?

and so i see your post thingy on the new mika myspace blog eir

and i am wondering.....

why didnt i know about this any sooner?

add me to the list please!

i have always been a believer!

I wanna be MIKA's angel ,too! Pls put me in!

hi!!! i was wondering if i could be a MIKA"s angel? please?

I played MIKA's cd for 2 of my friends and they loved it and wanted to buy it!!! :) MIKA is the sexiest man on earth!!!!

can i be added plz?!?! i managed to sorta convert 2 of my friends...they now like him, but i can't get them to join mfc...i'm working on it. but they r really worried for me..said i'm too obsessed and crazy

Oooo...please can i join??

I have converted all my friends and even my fiance haha!!! Now it's hard to get tickets for us all to his concerts lol

me!

me!

me!

add me!!

i converted my mean i-don't-like-anything sister

through Big Girls :D

I would very much love to be one of Mika's many, lovely Angels. I have actually managed to infect the entire sophomore going on junior class of my old high school including a good friends family. They are all happy converts and I just beam with pride in Mika for enticing my friends and making the work of conversion nothing like work at all =D

These are all the names of people asking to be added, just in order to update...so...I really think that we have to find a way to solve the problem of adding new people, but I can't until around 20 july...will you have the kindness to patience till that period? I'm so sorry.........:no:

Anyway...you're already angels in your heart! It's impressive to see how big is our effort in helping Mika! :wub2: