MIKA'S ANGELS Official thread

Eir

i know this is a little bit late but i was wondering if i could be a mika angel :cheerful_h4h: i converted my mother one of my sisters and about 5 of my friends.. still working on the other sister

edit: just noticed the message above sorry

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it seems like everybody's going on august 10th.. i can't :tears: my mom loves mika and went to the concert with me:thumb_yello:

well I am going to the gig in Quebec of course :thumb_yello: but yes it seems like a LOT of people will go to the GMA!

aww that is cool! Yay for parents who love Mika!!

well I am going to the gig in Quebec of course :thumb_yello: but yes it seems like a LOT of people will go to the GMA!

aww that is cool! Yay for parents who love Mika!!

i'll be able to watch some of the gma thing from my living room but that's it

my mom sings along to mika... it makes me a bit angry because she covers up mika but other than that i'm glad my mom loves mika :cheerful_h4h:

i'll be able to watch some of the gma thing from my living room but that's it

my mom sings along to mika... it makes me a bit angry because she covers up mika but other than that i'm glad my mom loves mika :cheerful_h4h:

aww that's cute!! my mom does not do that... YET

mouahahah :naughty:

aww that's cute!! my mom does not do that... YET

mouahahah :naughty:

lucky!! it's really bad when my mom tries to hit the high notes :lol3:

my mother drowns out mika and i tell her to not sing and then she tells me it's her car and then we start arguing

but then i change it to lollipop and all is well :bleh::biggrin2:

I wanna be a Mika's angel!!

I converted 3 people, well actually they are not fans of him but they like his music.

Aaaaand I'm making an Argentinean Mika Fansite on myspace and maybe in a future I'll make an Argentinean Fans Club.

So, is that enough to be a Mika's Angel?

hello! can you add me please? i´m in the argentinean thread and i´m part of :punk:

Niw i want to be Mika´s angel. i can take care of him when he is sick and if he is scared he can be in the bed with me! and do nasty things:mf_lustslow:

who want to join me?

In the bed with Mika, i wish but i just keep dreaming...

I want in!

Let's just say that at home, work, everywhere I go.....people KNOW who Mika is, okay! And riding down the street with my windows rolled down... BLASTING Love Today.... yeah, they say....who IS THAT majestic voice? I got to get me some LICM!!!!! Oh yeah.... they run to the music stores!

Please add me!!

I'm infecting everyone I know in my town, school, etc., with Mika goodness!...(not forcefully of course...lol.)

Some resist...party poopers:thumbdown: ...lol.

I transformed my mom into a Mika fan...after I played LICM about a million times in my room with the volume blasted up all the way so I could hear it in the shower, she did the KACHINGA! movement...at first it was weird...then I started doing it with her...lol.

Im good thank you... what about you?

It's been a long time since we've seen each other in here:blink:

Time isn't on my side lately, I seem to be so busy. By the time I get to read all the new posts here, I havn't got the time to post myself.:roftl:

But I'm fine thank you!:wink2:

Time isn't on my side lately, I seem to be so busy. By the time I get to read all the new posts here, I havn't got the time to post myself.:roftl:

But I'm fine thank you!:wink2:

I know the feeling....:boxed:

but it'sgood seeing you again:wink2: