Mika's Brother

Fmbm

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
So now I'm stuck in the middle. Mika will be 24 soon, his younger brother is 16 or sth. Then, I'm too young for Mika, too old for little Mika, I dunno. :D

me also im like 5 years younger than mika and if his bro is 16 im 2 years older.............na see thats not too much older but i dont like younger boys

Sorry for making this thread. I feel very guilty because everyone is getting mad so I shall kill myself now. Sayonara

You didn't do anything wrong.. Really! You only posted a picture from Grace Kelly - that all of us could have found. AND you removed it again :)

me also im like 5 years younger than mika and if his bro is 16 im 2 years older.............na see thats not too much older but i dont like younger boys

same here i don't like younger boys too... im 3 almost 4 years older so I'm gonna stick with mika:naughty: :wub2:

Did anyone notice the first thread has been edited? Please read it. I am a bit worried. Is it a joke that i missed?

You didn't miss anything.. There were just a link to some pics from Grace Kelly, of a guy we believe is Mika's brother :thumb_yello:

Sorry for making this thread. I feel very guilty because everyone is getting mad so I shall kill myself now. Sayonara

This is what the first post on this thread says to me? Am i the only one who is seeing this post? Thats why I'm worried.

He surely looks a bit like Mika, the facial bone structure, the eyes and eyebrows, the nose.....:fisch:

Fortune.jpg

haha gettin a bit carried there :P mehehe

And please don't kill yourself anyone here please just don't say stuff like that its really not nice

I'm sorry to those of you who I made worry. No I did not kill myself, but you guys are so nice for caring. That was my sarcasm talking when threatening to kill myself. Sorry.

I'm sorry to those of you who I made worry. No I did not kill myself, but you guys are so nice for caring. That was my sarcasm talking when threatening to kill myself. Sorry.

ok good to know.. we don't want any mika fans killing themselves now do we :bleh: