Mika's Brother

Fmbm

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought his brother is about 16? this boy looks like he's 12. there was a guy at the munich concert (backstage) who i think must have been mika's brother, he looked like a younger mika, just a little less curls. and he didn't look like the boy on the pic, he looked like 16 and his hair was longer. but who knows, at that age your appearance can change really quickly, so depending on how old the pic is, maybe it's him.

lol u guys ARE scary... i dont know how u see these things... u look really really hard ha???

i dont think its him... i think he was at the virgin show...and he looked like a cute little MIKA... :)

and if it wasnt him... than oops! tho i think it was him :)

i thought his brother is about 16? this boy looks like he's 12. there was a guy at the munich concert (backstage) who i think must have been mika's brother, he looked like a younger mika, just a little less curls. and he didn't look like the boy on the pic, he looked like 16 and his hair was longer. but who knows, at that age your appearance can change really quickly, so depending on how old the pic is, maybe it's him.

exactly! u described him like i saw him :)

he looks so sweet... the whole family does really...

Yes I've seen this pic before....lol can see a little bit of resemblance.....very cute must say.......gosh we are Grazy, Mikamaniac, cary stalkers ya name it :lmao::roll1:

But we can't be blamed....I mean if Mika is :mf_lustslow: and his whole family is fab then what about his brother :blush-anim-cl:

:wub2: so your telling me, that mika's brother looks like a younger mika....thats closer to my age??

buhahahahahhahahahahahahaha

lol

lol yeah..... go for it ;)

il semble... c'est possible qu'il est son frere... il est tres jolie.. et beau:blush-anim-cl:

----

it seems… it is possible that he is his brother… he is very pretty. and beautiful

thats the translation =]

yay for google =]