Mika's Brother

Fmbm

Are you serious? I hope not. I'm gonna cry if you are. I'm so sorry I worried you, I won't do it again

I was serious, i happen to be too sensitive which is a pain in the but, I'm so glad you were being sarcastic. Don't worry about it. The important thing is your ok :thumb_yello:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was serious, i happen to be too sensitive which is a pain in the but, I'm so glad you were being sarcastic. Don't worry about it. The important thing is your ok :thumb_yello:

Awww I'm really sorry I worried you. I'm a very sarcastic person so for future reference please don't take me seriously. Once again, I'm sorry, but thank you for caring about me...thats SO sweet! :]

Pssh...you didn't do anything wrong. Don't let people guilt you into changing your posts. If he's in the video then he's obviously supposed to be seen otherwise Mika wouldn't put him in it nor would Fortune agree to be in it. I don't know why some people get so uptight about things like this. I mean, I understand not posting private pictures but besides that I think it's fair game. If the Penniman's are going to promote Mika and be at things where their pictures are going to be taken, well then, those pictures are going to get around whether it's right to some people or not. I don't think Fortune will really be upset that his picture is up here since he was in the video whether there's a bunch of people in the video or not. I don't know, this type of thing has been bothering me lately, and I've kept my mouth shut but you shouldn't feel like you should have to change or delete your posts. If it was out of line, it would have been deleted by a mod. Besides if people don't care or don't want to read about it, then they shouldn't even open the thread. You stated in the title what it was about...sorry if I offended anyone, but if they can state their opinion than I should be able to also.

Good post kk448.

Deek you are my favourite person on MFC (Thanks for that pic from MTV in Tokyo BTW) you always know who is REALLY who, and if you say this is not Fortune, I know you are right.

But then 2 questions. 1. Who is this boy? and 2. What does the REAL Fortune look like....but neither of these questions is serious. We love MIKA, thats why we are here. Fortune is related to him, but noone needs to really know any more than that!:biggrin2:

Well, I don't know who that Boy is but it isn't Fortune. Fortune looks like that picture that is around of Mica from his opera boy days. (the 13 year old one). Except a little older. He shares the same taste in clothing... odd coloured jumpers, oxford shirts...

But this is about Mr. MIKA not Mr. Fortune! Soooooo stay around, who knows what the future brings...

Well, I don't know who that Boy is but it isn't Fortune. Fortune looks like that picture that is around of Mica from his opera boy days. (the 13 year old one). Except a little older. He shares the same taste in clothing... odd coloured jumpers, oxford shirts...

But this is about Mr. MIKA not Mr. Fortune! Soooooo stay around, who knows what the future brings...

Now deek *puts arm around deek and sits down for a friendly tete-a-tete chat*

If I didn't know better, the sudden change in your avatar to 2 very interesting looking Lollipop girls and this comment has set the cogs in my not-so-young mind turning....indeed, this forum is about Mr. Mika, and yes, who knows what the future brings, and yes I'll be here...but sorry, forgive me, but I have to ask... by any chance...

ARE YOU FORTUNE???

OMG I'VE NEVER SEEN A PIC OF FORTUNE (thanks jemmalee!!!!) AND HE'S (apprently) THE MAN I'M MEANT TO MARRY! that is according to Lucy and those weird fortune tellers. 'The man you like most is not the man for you' Me: 'Why???' HEr: His brother is :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

It is amazing how these resurrected threads get so circular, everyone first gets shocked by fmbm's sarcastic post, (which you find out later if you read on) then they see the photo from the GK video (which is not Mika's brother, but you find that out later on) and then the name of the vid disappears so people are no longer sure what is being talked about...and then the whole thing starts again!!

Welcome to the MFC magical merry-go-round forums, where you can relive old moments on threads you thought were finished, months after you thought hey were finished, and enjoy the confusion and craziness all over again...wondering if this was the thread where you first read this or was it another thread...so you go check it out, and resurrect that other thread too....and round ....and round...and round....getting dizzy:shocked: :shocked:

It is amazing how these resurrected threads get so circular, everyone first gets shocked by fmbm's sarcastic post, (which you find out later if you read on) then they see the photo from the GK video (which is not Mika's brother, but you find that out later on) and then the name of the vid disappears so people are no longer sure what is being talked about...and then the whole thing starts again!!

Welcome to the MFC magical merry-go-round forums, where you can relive old moments on threads you thought were finished, months after you thought hey were finished, and enjoy the confusion and craziness all over again...wondering if this was the thread where you first read this or was it another thread...so you go check it out, and resurrect that other thread too....and round ....and round...and round....getting dizzy:shocked: :shocked:

TRUE!!!! :lmao:

it's really funny but in the same time it's DANGEROUS!!!!!

for our (mental) health!:biggrin2: