Should we post pics of Mika's family and Mika's chilhood?

Pamette

Should we post pics of Mika's family and Mika's childhood? Post a Poll  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Should we post pics of Mika's family and Mika's childhood? Post a Poll

if theres like a cute picture of him and his siblings when he wa slike 10, and hes made it public, and given it to like a magazine, then id say something like thats ok to share

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yay if you watch the videos we are talking about, you'll see that he didn't post it under his "mikamyspace" page but under a private profile which is "MMM" lol

I asked him as a friend but he never accepted me :biggrin2: !! that's why i guess it's a private profile lol !!!

What videos?

I am totally ignorant of my space: I didn't think you could view somebody's videos without being their friend..:blink:

and so, now we know also how mika looks with stabble.

there's obviously been a leak of info.

yay if you watch the videos we are talking about, you'll see that he didn't post it under his "mikamyspace" page but under a private profile which is "MMM" lol

I asked him as a friend but he never accepted me :biggrin2: !! that's why i guess it's a private profile lol !!!

ok I saw the MMM

URL de son profil : http://www.myspace.com/picamica

Dernière connexion: 09/05/2007

So exciting!!!

I am totally ignorant of my space: I didn't think you could view somebody's videos without being their friend..:blink:

and so, now we know also how mika looks with stabble.

there's obviously been a leak of info.

mm hot with stuble!

As much as I would love to see the pictures, it is definately his choice. I mean, I don't even like to share some of my personal pictures and I'm only showing them to friends....not the whole world. I wouldn't blame him for not showing them.

Anything that's public I would say is okay, but private photos and stuff shouldn't

(the picture of mika from the booklet of the opera CD, that's public stuff though, and it's soo definitely worth it to see like 13 year old mika)

Anything that's public I would say is okay, but private photos and stuff shouldn't

(the picture of mika from the booklet of the opera CD, that's public stuff though, and it's soo definitely worth it to see like 13 year old mika)

what does that picture look like?

Holy ****, how many paparazzi have actually been around during his holiday in Italy?! Just had a look in another thread in here and had to find out that the famous jetski pic must have been only just the beginning.... :no:

I really don't know what they are thinking they do documenting every single second of his life. He can't even get rid of his clammy, wet clothes in privacy. How sick is this? :thumbdown:

Aren't there enough awesome, great, funny and sexy official pics around? We do get them the official way, with Mika's approval and him posing ever so cute...:blink:

This sucks so much. I really wish people would stop posting paparazzi pics in here. It's just a matter of respect. We're fans, not ****ing voyeurs! :shocked:

Holy ****, how many paparazzi have actually been around during his holiday in Italy?! Just had a look in another thread in here and had to find out that the famous jetski pic must have been only just the beginning.... :no:

I really don't know what they are thinking they do documenting every single second of his life. He can't even get rid of his clammy, wet clothes in privacy. How sick is this? :thumbdown:

Aren't there enough awesome, great, funny and sexy official pics around? We do get them the official way, with Mika's approval and him posing ever so cute...:blink:

This sucks so much. I really wish people would stop posting paparazzi pics in here. It's just a matter of respect. We're fans, not ****ing voyeurs! :shocked:

Mika's very generous with the number of photoshoots he does. I don't think it's ok for the press to take candid pics like that! Unless it's at one of his shows or something.. cause I took tons when I saw him live. =p

Mika's very generous with the number of photoshoots he does. I don't think it's ok for the press to take candid pics like that! Unless it's at one of his shows or something.. cause I took tons when I saw him live. =p

i aggree. But what can we do ? since mika is becoming famous, it's now the paparrazzis's job to spy him ... :mf_rosetinted: . And we can't do anything against it, nor can mika ... :thumbdown:

that's very true and correct. we cannot stop them, they are doing their job and mika's certaintly aware that's the price of fame.

but we can decide if to allow their pics here or not.

I have changed my mind about this subject. It is his music and his person we are interested in. His family should be kept out of it, pictures especially. Unless, of course, they are publicity photos of him with his family, but other than then they should be kept out of it.

• 4 months later...
I won't.

After the reading of the threat "Mika's brother", I agree with Yoppapop. Except if it's Mika's choice. I read that an another website shows every pics they have.

I don't know if it's true. If it's true, it sucks :thumbdown:

*flashback to nacked piccie of when i was a child*:roftl: