Should we post pics of Mika's family and Mika's chilhood?

Pamette

Should we post pics of Mika's family and Mika's childhood? Post a Poll  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Should we post pics of Mika's family and Mika's childhood? Post a Poll

i know we are all curious.....

but just put yourself in his shoes....

mika seems to be very polite and courteous -

it is only fair that we are the same to him!:wink2:

and i'm not trying to sound like a mom...

-even though i am!

but please remember the golden rule...

"do unto others as you would have them do unto you":wink2:

I kno, you're right. I took the picture of his bro of that other thread. I felt WAY to guilty.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know we are all curious.....

but just put yourself in his shoes....

mika seems to be very polite and courteous -

it is only fair that we are the same to him!:wink2:

and i'm not trying to sound like a mom...

-even though i am!

but please remember the golden rule...

"do unto others as you would have them do unto you":wink2:

I totally agree with you!!!

i voted NO!

the picture about mika's holiday in italy made me sick to my stomach!

as much as we would like to know all about our boy

- a line has to be drawn somewhere!!!!

and most definitely when it involves mika's little brother - he is a minor for crying out loud!!!!

i would be quite upset if my child's picture was posted in a public domain without my authority!!!:sneaky2:

let mika have his personal life!

if he chooses to share intimate details or pictures of his past or present

- then it will be his decision!:wink2:

Sorry, but isn't 16 the legal age in England, like 18 is in the states?

I voted No 3, but I'm completely with you. If it concerns private pics about him and his family I don't want to see them. It will be hard enough for him to keep his private life private, so I think we, who call ourselves fans, should give the good example.

(Wow, I really hope you know what I mean, it's difficult in English! :boxed: )

Don't worry! We all know what you mean

NO!!!! unless they are from Hello Magazine.....:roftl:

I was rather upset yesterday when I saw that thread on the boy who might be related to him... Not the photo itself but some parts of the discussion.

The other photos were simply "Googled", I guess, but I would still never open threads like that. :thumbdown:

I prefer discussions on music.

I voted yes before I read this thread. I do not want to see personal family photos or photos that were obtained by stalking Mika with a telephoto lens while he is enjoying some private time.

But Mika's family is always around him at public events and even in his video. And I enjoyed seeing the pics from his high school musical and his participation at the Royal Opera House. I thought that's what we were talking about here in reference to his family and childhood.

If not, then I would change my vote to only with his permission, meaning photos taken at public events where he and his family are aware that people are taking pictures of them that will likely end up on the internet somewhere.

I'll admit that I'd LOVE to see pictures of his family and childhood! Only because he's such an amazing person and I want to know all there is to know about him <3

I totally 100% agree with you! :thumb_yello:

I totally 100% agree with you! :thumb_yello:

Yay! I don't think he completely minds the amount of pictures/info we have out right now since his fanbase isn't HUGE and none of us are dangerous :bleh: But if things get really bad all of the Forums about Mika out there will have to be censored.

i must say i'm really glad that this debate was raised :thumb_yello: . It's not too late...

I saw pictures of mika in "public" ( trash magazine) today. Of course mika is now getting famous and he has to expect to be followed by paparrazzis. I'm afraid that it will lead him and his relatives, friends, to become paranoid. They will loose a private part of their life and will become more suspicious.

On the other hand, we'll know more about him and his timetable.

Anyway, we can't really do anything about it now that's he's getting famous :thumbdown:

it's better to preserve his privacy..i think...:mf_rosetinted:

you're right :thumb_yello: !! i'm 10°/. sure that paparazzis have spoilt his holidays in italia :thumbdown: . I wonder what the reaction of his friends was about him being followed by journalist !

you're right :thumb_yello: !! i'm 10°/. sure that paparazzis have spoilt his holidays in italia :thumbdown: . I wonder what the reaction of his friends was about him being followed by journalist !

It's clear. It sucks!!!

if its his choice than ok. i dont like the idea of people posting pictures of mika and his family when they dont even know about it. i just think its wrong and a very big violation to their privacy. im against that. but if mika wants to show us pics of his family then go ahead, let him show em to us, but only if HE wants to with HIS permission.

Le pire dans ce magazine doit être l'article sur Grégory

:sneaky2: ouais grégory lemarchal est sur toutes les couvertures des magazines télé. J'ai toujours trouvé qu'il chantait comme un pied mais jdois dire ke je suis assez dégoutée de l'hypocrisie de toutes ces couvertures qui s'apitoyent sur le sort de ce pauvre garcon juste pour vendre. :thumbdown:

:sneaky2: ouais grégory lemarchal est sur toutes les couvertures des magazines télé. J'ai toujours trouvé qu'il chantait comme un pied mais jdois dire ke je suis assez dégoutée de l'hypocrisie de toutes ces couvertures qui s'apitoyent sur le sort de ce pauvre garcon juste pour vendre. :thumbdown:

Je viens d'aller sur le site du fanclub gregory.net. Apparemment, un nouveau single va sortir en juin. Je sais pas trop quoi en penser. C'est bizarre quand même. Surtout que maintenant les DVD et albums se vendent super biens. Fin de la parenthèse

I think we should only post it if it's officially released by him on his website. The one I would know would be safe to post is the picture of his sister drawing cartoons for his album, and that's becaus it is on his myspace page!

I think we should only post it if it's officially released by him on his website. The one I would know would be safe to post is the picture of his sister drawing cartoons for his album, and that's becaus it is on his myspace page!

actually he has got two myspace : the first one is public, it's the myspace we all know, and the other one ( MMM) is private and he posted his videos in the private profil, so i don't even know how we managed to find it :biggrin2: !!

actually he has got two myspace : the first one is public, it's the myspace we all know, and the other one ( MMM) is private and he posted his videos in the private profil, so i don't even know how we managed to find it :biggrin2: !!

A private one? :blink:

A private one? :blink:

yay if you watch the videos we are talking about, you'll see that he didn't post it under his "mikamyspace" page but under a private profile which is "MMM" lol

I asked him as a friend but he never accepted me :biggrin2: !! that's why i guess it's a private profile lol !!!