Should we post pics of Mika's family and Mika's chilhood?

Pamette

Should we post pics of Mika's family and Mika's childhood? Post a Poll  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Should we post pics of Mika's family and Mika's childhood? Post a Poll

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't notice your answer. I like those ones. :roftl:

I always like what you make with the pics especially the one with the chicken. :naughty:

She posted in September and you noticed her answer in Late March.:roftl::roftl:

I wondered how such an old thread came bouncing back up again.:naughty:

• 1 year later...
whats the link for the thread mika's brother?

Have you read the guidelines yet?

Pics of Mika's family wich were not taken in an official way are not really welcome on this forum...

Anyway fyi when you look for a thread, you can use the search tool (in the brown toolbad).

I don't have a problem with it. I certainly think that anyone anyone who poses or is in the entourage at a public event should be prepared to be posted and possibly identified on here.

For Mika childhood pics, I think people have every right to post pictures of their own lives, even if they've got a celebrity in. And sell them to the press, for that matter. I've enjoyed seeing a couple of school pictures on here and I don't see that it harms or even discomforts anyone. Mind, it's standard safety guidance (in the UK) not to name children on pictures- and I'd apply that to Mika's family.

As for other adult family, if I was Mika, I would send the MFC a picture to satisfy our two minute curiosity. I doubt many people would be interested in seeing ad hoc pics of (say) his brother popping out for a pint of milk if we knew what he looked like. But even if that wasn't so, I don't see the mild discomfort a lot of people feel about being photographed as being a big deal. It's not even really a privacy issue, they'll be out and about in daily life, and seen and known by loads of people. A few more won't hurt.

I don't want to see pics of people drunk, or misbehaving or having a bad hair day- but that wasn't the poll question. Similarly, obsessive interest in family should be discouraged, but that's no reason to tar anyone who's mildly curious about Mika's family (and I admit, I am) with the same brush.

OMG a bit of archaeology here?

Satisfying people's curiousity has also been known to add fodder for stalkers.

Don't assume everyone who reads these public pages is

a) nice

b) trustworthy or

c) a fan.

Mika's family photos are out of bounds. Even his sisters have asked us not to post. That's totally fair. Not all curiousities need to be satisfied.:mf_rosetinted:

OMG a bit of archaeology here?

Satisfying people's curiousity has also been known to add fodder for stalkers.

Don't assume everyone who reads these public pages is

a) nice

b) trustworthy or

c) a fan.

Mika's family photos are out of bounds. Even his sisters have asked us not to post. That's totally fair. Not all curiousities need to be satisfied.:mf_rosetinted:

Did you express these safety concerns to Mika when he plastered Yasmine all over the PDP dvd? I didn't see any worries posted on here.

And how many celebrity family members have you ever heard of being stalked? Even ones who are trying to cash in on their family status and are forever in the press?

I'm aware of Mika's sisters' request- I don't think it was fair.

Edited by Soaring Simpson