Mikas Dress Sence

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg that has happened to me too i swear! im trying to dress up like him and everything!!! i dont have curly hair but my mom does and im trying dessperatly for her to wear it like him:bleh: :bleh:

well then, get it cut! i wish i had that hair, it-s sooo cute:wub2:

No don't get it cut. I like long curls too. And it's your style and you always look best with your own style.

The influences Mika has on my style is that I wear a lot of colours now and before I always wore black :thumbdown:

thanks and i get teased for it because it isnt bone straight like the rest of the girls.

OMG i have short curly hair as well, and i am starting to dress like him tooo, i just love how confident he is to wear so many different and colourful clothes, but i do wear some brightly coloured clothes myself tho, lol. :naughty:

I kind of have the same style as Mika does which pisses me off because frankly, I don't want to be seen as a Miklone. I got made fun of because of the way I dress for years and now this guy comes out who basically does the same thing and he's idolized for it. How odd.

Guest Ssnakey

I love colours and I was dressing like a rainbow before seeing mika. But I've seen him wearing 3 watches. Now i have 2 pretty-coloured watches too...:biggrin2:

i got more brighter and colourful tops than i used to but i'm not courageous enough to wear coloured trousers, and i got naturally curly hair too and it's like shoulder length but i don't want to have exact same style hair as his ...

omg that has happened to me too i swear! im trying to dress up like him and everything!!! i dont have curly hair but my mom does and im trying dessperatly for her to wear it like him:bleh: :bleh:

my mum did have mika hair.. but she got it cut shorter O: though.. she didnt want it that short XD

my mum did have mika hair.. but she got it cut shorter O: though.. she didnt want it that short XD

i bet she looks goooorgeous:thumb_yello:

omg i just remembered i used to wear like 3 watches when i was....9? (left hand tho) and people laughed at me...:biggrin2:

I think I'm lucky about this one.. My hair is just like Mika's hair except my hair ends at my shoulders.

My style.. Well, I'm into tight jeans! :wink2:

and then I started laughing like him without even noticing !! One day my sis said "uh oh. Thats too mikaish." I am trying hard not to laugh like that anymore!

i just wanted to start a thread about mikas dress sence because ive started to dress like mika and ive got natural gingery-brown hair too, and ive adopted mikas infectious giggle. has any of this happened to you ???

:roftl: :roftl: Yes!!!! I'm dressing like him (only not trousers, but skirts), and I laugh like him, and i wear swatch watches like he had on his american concert:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I absolutly love the way he dresses.

Actually...I used to wear alot of grey (In the winter. Go figure. lol.) and everything from school days to weekends were boring. So when I first heard of Mika I was like.....maybe I should start wearing more colors. I eventually did and it definatly brightend up my days.

Plus now that summer's coming up I can wear even more colors and I bought these really cute clothes and I can't wait to wear them! >_<

Thank God for Mika! He saved my life! =D lol.

I kind of have the same style as Mika does which pisses me off because frankly, I don't want to be seen as a Miklone. I got made fun of because of the way I dress for years and now this guy comes out who basically does the same thing and he's idolized for it. How odd.

Yeah, isn't that annoying when that happens? I rather dislike Panic! At the Disco because their frontman dresses like I do sometimes, except rather worse. (He wears silver and gold jewelry together! That's a no-no.) I got so tired of everyone telling me that I should be into them when they first came out. (Also, their music isn't that great.)

However, I have many styles, and I was really chuffed to see Mika wearing braces and stripey socks, because I love them. So I refuse to say I dress like Mika: he dresses like me! Though thanks to him I do want red skinnies now. His album covers have graeter inspiration on what I wear than what he does, though. Which is a good thing, I think! I wouldn't really want to copy anybody, that's no fun.

--Jack

I've always dressed in colourful clothes,I dont like dark and not cheerful colours.

I think Mika's dress sense is great,but I wont dress totally like HIm just coz..you know.

I have my own style,I also love funny jewels and stuff,I have a lot of funny and great unique clothes and I love dressing like it.I did if before I knew about Mika and I'll never change my style because of someone else.

I suggest it to you too!Of course if you like that style dress like that, but

1.You know...not clothes make a man.

2.You are different than Him,

3.He and everyone else must like you coz of who you are not because of the way you dress.

Keep your style!

:D