Mikas Dress Sence

I love and totally adore Mika's style:wub2: ... but i don't imitate him (it wouldn't suit me:mf_rosetinted: ) He had 'infected' me to be more happier and a brighter person becasue of his songs.

... i did notice i scrunched my nose once when i laughed (i have watched him do it millions of times)... and i felt like a dork when i did it so i made a mental note not to do it again subconsciously :biggrin2:

born4mika

haha I do the nose scrunching too! bet I don't look half as sexy as mika though...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love and totally adore Mika's style:wub2: ... but i don't imitate him (it wouldn't suit me:mf_rosetinted: ) He had 'infected' me to be more happier and a brighter person becasue of his songs.

... i did notice i scrunched my nose once when i laughed (i have watched him do it millions of times)... and i felt like a dork when i did it so i made a mental note not to do it again subconsciously :biggrin2:

born4mika

Me too, I don't dress like him, because I have my own style, but I do lóve his style....

I don't laugh like him though... I'm a dork when I laugh:naughty:

I think people are too focused on having their own style, or being different. like what some of you said, some people don't want to listen to bands or singers because the bands are too famous. well if they were real indivdual they wouldn't care about what others thought. It is just what I think :)

and ooh I love his purple pants!

ok seriously, i'm sorry if i sound like a grump, but what is the big deal?! "he copied me!" "its not fair, i dont want people think im copying him" "i dressed like that first!"

GROW UP

who cares how anybody dresses! mika's clothes rock, your clothes rock. no big deal. its like when people stop liking music because too many people like it. i just don't get it. everyone says they're such individuals but then they FREAK out if someone else likes or does anything similar. i think a real individual does what they do because they want to, it doesn't matter if everyone is doing or no-one is doing it!

phew i finally got that off my chest

im good now:thumb_yello:

AMEN TO THAT!

i wish i laughed like him.

i snort, and i also forget to breathe in so i start making these squeaky inhaling sounds, and it's waaay to loud. it's embarrassing.

also i have a problem with over laughing, like laughing at something for 5 minutes when most people laugh for 30 seconds at it.

i just wanted to start a thread about mikas dress sence because ive started to dress like mika and ive got natural gingery-brown hair too, and ive adopted mikas infectious giggle. has any of this happened to you ???

I DO THE EXACT SAME THINGS!!

I've just started to buy me skinny pants (AHAH I'M FUNNY) and white shirts, which I've never done before. I've adopted his laugh as well, but in spite of me. I mean, his laugh is so cute! But I did not intend to have his laugh! Don't know I kinda... now it's natural. I always laugh like him!! Maybe I'm kinda obsessed... YES. definitely..!

i wish i laughed like him.

i snort, and i also forget to breathe in so i start making these squeaky inhaling sounds, and it's waaay to loud. it's embarrassing.

also i have a problem with over laughing, like laughing at something for 5 minutes when most people laugh for 30 seconds at it.

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONEE!!!

I make this squeaking noise, similar to a tea kettle!!!!!! ITS EMBARASSING. but my friends find it hilarious though =/

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONEE!!!

I make this squeaking noise, similar to a tea kettle!!!!!! ITS EMBARASSING. but my friends find it hilarious though =/

and then NO ONE can stop laughing because your laughing at laughs, it's a vicious cycle.

i feel your pain.

Now, I know I had Mika hair before Mika, 'cos I had it in 1983, the year I graduated high school....the year he was born! I still have curly hair, but now it's shoulder length, could be like Mika's again if I cut it, but my husband doesn't want me to. I like it like that myself though.

Otherwise, my style is very subdued. My sister calls me "the librarian." But Mika has had somewhat of an effect. I've recently bought some very bright tops in a swirly pattern (red, turquoise, and green) and a pair of shoes that I wouldn't have bought beforre--they are black sneakers with rainbows, hearts, diamonds, clovers etc. on them, and today I was looking at Converses with flowers on them inspired by the converse thread. So there's an influence, definitely.

I have to be careful not to look ridiculous though. I am 41, after all. I don't want to look demented or pathetic. :)

Now, I know I had Mika hair before Mika, 'cos I had it in 1983, the year I graduated high school....the year he was born! I still have curly hair, but now it's shoulder length, could be like Mika's again if I cut it, but my husband doesn't want me to. I like it like that myself though.

Otherwise, my style is very subdued. My sister calls me "the librarian." But Mika has had somewhat of an effect. I've recently bought some very bright tops in a swirly pattern (red, turquoise, and green) and a pair of shoes that I wouldn't have bought beforre--they are black sneakers with rainbows, hearts, diamonds, clovers etc. on them, and today I was looking at Converses with flowers on them inspired by the converse thread. So there's an influence, definitely.

I have to be careful not to look ridiculous though. I am 41, after all. I don't want to look demented or pathetic. :)

the same, dear!!!

i always detested all that black in dressing, but, as an oldling...i got used to it.

now i'm back to my roots: colours colours and more colours!

mika is bringing colour to my life again!

and converse...and jeans+t-shirt+hooded sweatshirts....this my look, and it has always been!

<the pathetic aspect is round the corner...have to find some balance>

I DO THE EXACT SAME THINGS!!

I've just started to buy me skinny pants (AHAH I'M FUNNY) and white shirts, which I've never done before. I've adopted his laugh as well, but in spite of me. I mean, his laugh is so cute! But I did not intend to have his laugh! Don't know I kinda... now it's natural. I always laugh like him!! Maybe I'm kinda obsessed... YES. definitely..!

i dont dress like him because well skinny jeans..eh i feel likei wouldnt look good in them, im tall but not like a rail, so idk how i would look, but i did buy a bair of braces haha

i dont dress like him because well skinny jeans..eh i feel likei wouldnt look good in them, im tall but not like a rail, so idk how i would look, but i did buy a bair of braces haha

i have Bright Blue and green Braces which i had before i knew about mika....except i lost them and just had to find them! does that count! they are so small! you know the kind a little 10 year old wears!