Mika's Next Video!!!!!!! I Got A Reply!!!!

curly

Heres what it said:

Thankyou very much for replying re appearing in Mika's new video.

We don't have a definate location yet, but you would to be in London for 9am on Saturday the 19th and it will be a full day. There is no fee, so it is best if you are not travelling from too far.

If you are still interested and can make travel arrangements, please respond to this e-mail letting us know your name, age and if you are bringing anyone with you.

Thank you

I'm sooooooo happy because i can get down there on Saturday with my two friends (well definately one lol) and my sister! As mika says.. Lollipops all round! :biggrin2:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres what it said:

Thankyou very much for replying re appearing in Mika's new video.

We don't have a definate location yet, but you would to be in London for 9am on Saturday the 19th and it will be a full day. There is no fee, so it is best if you are not travelling from too far.

If you are still interested and can make travel arrangements, please respond to this e-mail letting us know your name, age and if you are bringing anyone with you.

Thank you

I'm sooooooo happy because i can get down there on Saturday with my two friends (well definately one lol) and my sister! As mika says.. Lollipops all round! :biggrin2:

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! :biggrin2:

*POUTING* I want to live in London, Daddy! I want to be in Mika's video, too, Daddy, NOW!!!!"

ok...I'm finished being Veruca Salt....

Congratulations!!! Please let us know what happens so we can live vicariously through you!:thumb_yello:

I live too far up the country. 9am, thats wayyy early! I cant be in London for then!! Damn!

It takes me 3 hours to get to london... so.. I would have to leave around 6... not too bad.. Ive had to get up earlier before!

It takes me 3 hours to get to london... so.. I would have to leave around 6... not too bad.. Ive had to get up earlier before!

I'm just gonna go the night before and then stay over in London until the Sunday, that is if i get to be in it lol

I got a reply too, as I posted in another thread. :blush-anim-cl: I am hoping to go but I am not sure.

Ohh im like that lol very :blush-anim-cl: shy! Do you think we will be auditioning or something???

I'm just gonna go the night before and then stay over in London until the Sunday, that is if i get to be in it lol

You got a reply though.. thats goood!!

Argh.. there isnt gonna be a huuuge que is there? :( I realla wanna get in. And it would be sad if I turned up and it was full 0___0